Ť Ħ Ŕ Ě Ě

"Young sir, we've arrived," said Mingyu as he held open the car door.

Joshua was standing in front of the hotel's entrance, going inside when Seungcheol was walking beside him.

"Where's my room?" The prince questioned when he got into the elevator, the butler pressing the 2nd floor button. "2nd floor, room number 217," he replied, quite lifelessly.

The young Prince noticed his change in behaviour and questioned him.

"It's nothing you should worry about young sir. I'm perfectly fine," was the only response he got.

Thinking he should just drop this argument to not start a fight, Seungcheol shrugged it off.

Sighing, the boy went out the elevator when they finally reached their floor.

"If I'm staying here, where would you be staying?" As he was falling back against the mattress, he asked the other.

"The room next door," the other replied simply.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with you," Seungcheol said when he noticed how Joshua fidgeted his fingers, one thing he always does when he is lying.

"There's nothing wrong, really. Seungcheol, I'm telling you the truth," Joshua confirmed.

This was definitely not the Joshua Seungcheol knew. Joshua would always give him a sassy reply whenever he was accused of something.

The Prince stood up and went up to Joshua. The latter quickly backed up until he could feel the cold wall against his back.

Seungcheol looked at him with his infamous death glare, making the poor boy cower in fear.

Seungcheol's gaze than went upwards, looking at the painting on top of Joshua. It was a simple painting, one that looked like it was made by an amateur, but there was something off about it.

"Voice recorder," the Prince whispered. He looked at Joshua in disbelief. "How is this here?" he asked.

The other remained silent, not even trying to escape. Seungcheol's death glare turned into his ' I'll kill you, resurrect and kill you again' kind of glare. The butler whimpered seeing the Prince glare on him, closing his eyes.

"I can't do anything now, can I? If you won't say anything, then that means I would have to take matters into my own hands. Get out of my sight, make sure you have a legitimate excuse tomorrow," he threatened the boy.

The said male nodded quickly and went out the door just as quick.

'Tomorrow is going to be a long day,' Seungcheol thought.