Ţ È Ň

The two males were walking down an unfamiliar road that was soon to become a road that will be.

"Hey Joshua," Seungcheol greeted the grave of Joshua Hong.

"We miss you, well, mostly me but I don't think you would care because that little incident that happened," he let out a bitter laugh.

"I miss when we would argue over trivial things, you would always let me win them though.

You remember Yoon Jeonghan? The one I dated before I had to break off ties with him? He used to say you were handsome, even more handsome than me, and I used to think that you guys were having an affair behind my back. Guess that's why I ignored you for a month after he told me that," he stopped talking as tears started flooding his eyes.

Jihoon, who was watching the older from the back, walked towards him and laid the bouquet of white roses Seungcheol gave him on Joshua's grave and gave Seungcheol a backhug.

"Hey Joshua," this time, it was Jihoon who greeted him.

"It's me, Jihoon. Even though I didn't get the chance to know you better, I know how much you mean to Seungcheol. I don't really have anything to say to you but I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being there for Seungcheol when he needed someone beside him.

He told me you were his first friend, a gentleman at his best and a selfless person. You would always make sure Seungcheol never skip his meals and was there when he came back home broken-hearted because of his forced break-up with Jeonghan. I wish I had the time to actually talk to you and get to know you better, but sometimes, fate can be a bitch. Always taking the life of the pure-hearted," Jihoon stopped and wiped the single tear around his left eye.

Jihoon suddenly stood up and took a hold of Seungcheol's hand.

"Come on," he started. "Let's head home."

"But-"

"I can't take it anymore, Joshua was never meant for this cruel world and I'm sure he would not like it if you constantly mope around because of him and besides, it's going to rain anyways," the younger reasoned as he pointed towards the sky.

Surely enough, there were dark clouds gathering in the sky right above their heads.

"Fine. Let's go," Seungcheol gave in as they went out of the graveyard.