Chapter 1 Part 3

Josh turned out to be in almost every one of Tyler's classes. Turns out Josh was new as well, he'd been to other schools, but he was new to this one specifically. He didn't have any friends either.

Josh had dyed red hair, the sides shaved. He had gauges and a nose piercing. His eyes were brown and his smile beautiful. Tyler had to admit, he was pretty attractive.

Tyler had been in questioning for a while. He's come to the conclusion where he's almost certain that he is 100% gay. He was kind of scared to think about it, since his mom was Christian. Tyler didn't want any trouble though, he just wanted to love whoever he fell for. Love is love, it's simple. He could only hope his mom saw it that way, as well.

<•!•>

Once the bell rang signalling the end of the day, Tyler walked alongside Josh to his locker. He looked frightened for a second, his expression could make anyone think his dog had just died, or something. I forgot what number my locker was, Tyler thought fearfully.

Josh noticed the look on Tyler's face and basically 'read his mind,'

"It's 234," he laughed. Tyler let a huge breath out in relief.

"Thank you. weird huh? I remembered my lock combination, yet I forget my locker number," he and Josh giggled.

Once they'd arrived at Tyler's locker he packed up and said goodbye to Josh.

"it was nice meeting you, Tyler."

"You too.. Josh," Tyler waved to him, walked off and exited the school. It was no longer raining, the sun was finally out again. It was like the world got overly saturated, from what it was like this morning. The morning looked almost black and white. Now the colours were clear and just so visible. Tyler's phone then buzzed,

Momma♡: Hello, sweetie. I am in the school's parking lot, I'm driving you home. Love you :)

Tyler♡: Okay momma I'll be there soon. :)

He slipped his phone into the back pocket of his skinny jeans and walked to the parking lot. There he spotted his mother's car. Tyler ran to her and basically jumped into the passenger seat.

"How was school?" She smiled, as she pulled out of the parking lot.

"It was actually fun! I made a friend, his name is Josh and he's really nice and pret- and funny. He walked me to my classes and i feel like it would have been harder without him there. He's uh.. He's a good friend. I'm sorry for rambling, I know it's annoying.."

"No, no! Don't be sorry sweetie, it sounds like you had a good day! Josh seems like a nice guy, I'd love to meet him one day. I'm glad you made a friend," she smiled and looked directly in his eyes.

"I love you momma."

"I love you too, Tyler," she had one hand on the steering wheel and the other was holding her sons hand.

She'd do anything for Tyler, he deserved everything and anything he wanted. Tyler was a great kid and Kelly just wanted to protect him and give him the best life, he could get even with his 'disability.'