The True End

"Up." He said, holding onto the chains.

I stood up, only to fall onto my knees, I couldn't stand, I was just to weak. I was lifted up forcefully, the cuffs cutting into my skin. I cried out in agony as I felt blood run down wrists. I heard him sigh angrily as he pushed me to the door.

"We're moving you somewhere else." He said, opening the door. "Someone will come and change you and bathe you. If I hear you harmed them, I'll punish you. Understood?"

"Fuck you." I growled.

He threw me down into another dark room, except now I wasn't chained. The handcuffs were still on, but I could move freely around the room.

A few minutes later, somebody opened the door. I backed up to the farthest wall, my hands behind me, awaiting for the person to step into my field of vision.

"Relax, I'm only here to get you clean." A female said softly.

She led me to a bathroom, where she washed and clothed me. She placed me in a red dress, bandaging my 'punishment' marks. I had to wear a large bandage on my arm, and back, because of said reason.

She did my hair and makeup, and brought me into a dinning hall. Paul and Patryk sat across from me, both with scars on their faces.

"What did he do to you two?" I whispered.

"Same thing he did to you, except worse." Paul replied.

"I'm sorry guys." I whispered. "This is all my fault, had I just left you guys out of it-"

"Did I say you could talk to them?" Tord yelled, barging into the room.

He smacked me across the face, causing the two to wince in my favor. Food was placed it in front of us, but we weren't allowed to touch it until Tord said.

Paul looked at me and winked discreetly, knowing that Tord wasn't looking. I nodded my head as I knew what he was doing. This was the perfect time.

Everyone in this whole army had been beaten by Tord, except for the select few who he deemed 'good enough'. Most were too vulnerable in the beginning to care, but now they were fed up.

A large bang was heard as a rebel group exploded a camp site.

Tord stood up and glared at us.

"You have something to do with it don't you?" He asked, shoving Patryk to the ground

"Tord stop!" I yelled.

"These f-ckers have been planning stuff since they got back. It was only a merger of time before-"

"Sir! The base is under attack, many dead, more wounded." Someone yelled running in.

Tord shot him. Point blank.

I gasped as I stood up.

Paul threw me a gun as he kicked Tord off of his lover, ending in him being shot in the right arm. I kicked him back, causing the gun to slip out of his hands.

"You don't have the guts." He spat as I placed my foot on his chest.

"Watch me." I growled, shooing him between his eyes.

~~~

The three ran out of the building, watching as it exploded into a red blaze. The rebels had won, (Y/N) got her revenge, and Paul and Patryk could finally live peacefully.

"You're alive?!" Edd shouted, running to her.

"I think." She chuckled hugging him.

"I thought I lost you..."

"Can't get rid of me that easy Edd."

~~~

"So that's it?" Tord asked.

"Why the hell did I have to die in the book?!" Tom yelled.

"Because it makes it more emotional." I snapped. "Plus I think that's how Edd would have liked it... right?"

"Definitely." Tord smiled, hugging me from the back.

"Alright. We're posting it in 3... 2.... 1!" I shouted.

IN MEMORY OF EDD GOULD

1988-2012