A 5:00 am Latte pt.1

It was five in the morning. The sky was still dark, the street lights were still on, and the cafe was empty. Park Hanuel, a 23 year old girl that works at the cafe, was behind the counter helping her co-workers clean the dishes. 

Just as she was putting the utensils away the bell to the front door rings. A tall boy with light brown hair, wearing a white shirt with a little black bomb right in the middle, a pair of black ripped jeans, and a pair of black converse walked up to the counter and looked around the cafe cutely. Hanuel put the rest of the utensils in the drawer quickly, dropping some in the process, and stumbling over to the counter and quickly asking "How's life?", the tall boy chuckled at her question and replying "Great I guess?". Hanuel blushed in embarrassment and nervously said " S-Sorry I meant: What would you like to order?", "I'll have a latte please." he replied with a boxy smile. "O-Oh ok...", she quickly printed out his receipt and started to make his latte.

After about five minutes later she came out with his latte. At this point the boy had already taken a seat beside the window, gazing out at the dimly lit streets. She carefully set down his latte and was about to walk away until the boy stopped her " Why don't you sit with me for a little? No ones here anyways." he shyly said. Hanuel slowly nodded her head and took the seat right in front of him. "What's your name?" he asked leaning on one of his hands, while taking a sip of his latte. " U-Uh it's Hanuel. Park Hanuel." she stuttered out quite cutely, playing with her fingers under the table. "Oh nice name. My name is Taehyung, but you can call me V.", "O-Oh ok." There was a short silence. "Do you know any good restaurants around here. I haven't been to this part of Korea so..." The boy lied. The truth is he grew up here but he just wanted to have a comfortable conversation with the girl. "O-Oh sure!" The girl went on and on about really good Korean BBQ restaurants while V was staring at her with a goofy smile on his face, nodding every now and then.

After two hours of talking, laughing, and joking, the cafe started to get a little crowded. "I have to take these people orders. I'll see you again maybe?" she said sadly, getting up from her seat. She was about to walk away but V grabbed one of her wrist and stuttered out "C-Can we exchange n-numbers. D-Don't take it the wrong way! I-I just want to talk to a little more a-after your work or s-something." Hanuel blushed and exchanged numbers with him. After saying their goodbyes she walked off with a smile on her face.

A/N

Well hello there! As you can tell this story is a little different from the others. That's because your proof reading isoo has written it! Yes! I will be taking more of a romantic approach when I write my stories cause' you need one of those every once in a while. Sir will also be writing something kinda romantic after I finish my part two of this story so ya. Hope you enjoyed! Here are some pictures of V cause he's kyoot.

This is isoo signing off

~Writers In Training