Yoonmin

Jimin peeked up from the bush he was hidden in as the familiar face of Min Yoongi was seen hanging out with his friends. Jimin had always admired Yoongi but could never build up the courage to talk to him, today was different he had promised himself that he would talk to the older boy.

"Hello", Jimin whispered quietly rising from the bush. 

          Jimin's whisper had been so faint that he himself could hardly hear it. Jimin shook his head before shooting back into the bush away from view. 'Stupid Jimin, stupid!', he scolded himself hitting his head with his small fist. Soon after the sound of Yoongi's laughter had died down Jimin slowly crawled out from the bush and slowly walked home.

            As Jimin was walking he couldn't help but think about Yoongi and his beautiful smile, Jimin unknowingly smiled when the thought of Yoongi circled his brain. He was so deep in thought he didn't notice that another male was infront of him. In the blink of an eye Jimin was falling, he braced himself for the impact but felt nothing, as he opened his eyes he was met with someone's back. He quickly got up bowing to the stranger before rushing off. 

~time skip~

           Jimin sighed staring at his room's ceiling he couldn't wait to see Yoongi tomorrow at school though they weren't in the same class nor grade. He happily drifted off to sleep at the thought of Yoongi being there.

~another time skip~

          Once Jimin arrived at the gate he could see Yoongi's face as usual, he was always at the gate checking off the names of the people who came to school. Jimin flashed him a small smile before hurriedly looking down and rushing off.

"Hey wait kid come back here", Yoongi said staring at Jimin's small figure.

"Mhm...", Jimin hummed in reply rushing back towards Yoongi.

"Weren't you that kid who fell on me yesterday?", Yoongi asked observing the young boy's face.

           Jimin blushed in embarrassment he hadn't realized that the so called 'stranger' he fell on yesterday had been his crush. He quickly nodded before apologizing and bowing at Yoongi as an act of respect.

"I'll let you off this time", Yoongi said glaring at Jimin.

           Jimin nodded turning away and running intimidated by Yoongi's glare. What Jimin didn't know was that Yoongi had been smiling at the cute boy once his back was turned. For the next couple days Jimin had been scared of entering school in case he ran into Yoongi and got into trouble with him again. Yoongi was upset for the young boy had been paying less attention to him, Jimin may not have known but Yoongi had noticed all the things Jimin had done to get a glimpse of him. 

            One day Yoongi had finally had enough, he was longing for attention from the cute, younger male. He roamed the halls before finding Jimin's figure standing in a corner of the school's hallway.

"Hey kid", Yoongi said getting the attention of Jimin.

        Jimin jumped at Yoongi's voice and immediately got up and bowed not wanting to make another mistake to anger Yoongi. 

"Why have you been ignoring me lately, I haven't seen you following me around a lot", Yoongi said walking closer to Jimin.

"You noticed me...", Jimin said quietly looking away from Yoongi's eyes.

"Yes", Yoongi said stepping closer to Jimin, Jimin looked around for an escape route he didn't want any trouble, Yoongi had let him go last time surely he wouldn't let him get away another.

"Look I'll let you go again if... let's see... go on a date with me on Saturday... the amusement park... Ya the amusement park! Be there by 8:30!", Yoongi said excitedly waiting for Jimin to accept the offer.

           Jimin just simply nodded his head and looked down trying to hide the excitement in his eyes. Yoongi had actually asked him out, Min Yoongi his crush. Yoongi quickly pecked Jimin's cheek causing him to heat up and hyperventilate. 

"I'll be waiting", Yoongi said over his shoulder before walking into his classroom down the hall.

A/N

Um ok so don't ask what this is but like I ship Yoonmin so deal with it. Sorry if it was bad and if I dissappointed Yoonmin shippers but ya.

                                                                                       Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

                                                                                                             ~Writers In Training