Ch: 11 Polarized

*Jayy*

I was beginning to worry, I can't find Dahvie anywhere. I've been following his footsteps from the spot we found the bunny in, and it looked like he'd paced a while. Finally I noticed a trail heading behind one of the houses. but I turn the corner, and start to freeze in my tracks. I see Mercy from behind, her face smashed against some poor soul's face. But then I see the spiky black and green hair that's all too familiar to me, poking out from behind her..

"Dahvie?" My voice isn't angry, I can't even describe my tone, I'm reminded of how it felt as a demon, to be emotionless. I'm thankful for that. I don't want to feel the emotions that should follow this sight. I stare in shock for a split second. Then Mercy breaks the kiss with an unnecessarily loud smack, and turns her head to stare at me.

She keeps her hands behind Dahvie's ears, and between them, his face is blank. "Can I help you?" She snaps at me. Almost politely. In a split second, my mind races, as if my thoughts are using my supernatural speed. 'Shes a demon, don't trust anything, she's evil. Dahvie would never, would he? This is the last possible thing I ever imagined seeing here on this sad planet. There's no way. This isn't Dahvie's doing.' I scream at her, "Get your hands off him!" I run at her and put my hands around her throat. As I yank her back, she keeps her grip on Dahvie's head, and pulls him forward to the ground. I slam her against a tree as hard as I can without killing her, holding her nearly a foot off the ground by the neck. "You don't want to know what happened to the last demon that laid a hand on Dahvie," I growled at her.

"What? He practically.. begged me," she said as innocently as possible between choking.

"Liar!" Dahvie shouted from behind me.

I inched my face closer to hers, and as I felt her nasty heart beating in the veins of her neck, against my hands. She put her hands on my wrists to try and pry them off. Her face began to fall from a smirk to a face of worry. I sneered at her, "I use to be a demon. You can't burn me." She grunted, and tried to pry my hands off her. She released her claws and begun digging at my hands and arms. I squeezed her neck tighter to stop her. "Give me one reason not to kill you, you've been killing the angels and animals!"

Suddely she stabbed her claws into my chest. "Ah!" she surprised me enough so that my grip on her released slightly, so she was able to scream as loud as she could. My ears rang, and she pushed her claws deeper into my chest. I groaned in pain and struggled to hold her. But suddenly Dahvie's hand covered her mouth, "Jayy, let go." I questioned him at first, but he was staring at the blood running down my abdomen, so I slowly lowered my hands from the witch's neck. Dahvie's other hand quickly grabbed her hand attached to my chest, and squeezed it with such force, it was shaking. I slowly pulled away, and the claws made a weird suction noise coming out of my skin. I signed in relief as it healed, and I heard Dahvie snap a bone in her hand. Good.

She squealed, muffled against Dahvie's hand, but before he could do anything else, someone rammed into him, and Dahvie tumbled back a good 30 feet, slamming against a tree. Mercy fell to her hands and knees, gasping for air. "What the fuck is going on?" Andy yelled, crouched in front of Mercy.

I screamed at him and ran to Dahvie. "No! The fuck are you doing, Andy?" Dahvie laid still for a moment, and as I put my hand on Dahvie's head, I heard Andy cooing at Mercy. "Are you okay, fuck, he broke your hand!" Dahvie groaned, and I helped him up. Just as I got him to his feet, Andy grabbed his shoulders and shoved him against the tree; I heard him knock the breath out of Dahvie. "What did you do that for?!" Andy yelled.

Dahvie groaned, then his voice was very calm, "Fuck, Andy. Calm down." He had his hands raised slightly, as if in surrender. But I was not calm right now. I put my hand on Andy's shoulder and roughly pulled him away from Dahvie, "Don't touch him!" I tried to find a way to explain what happened, but my mind faltered a little. How do I start? 'Mercy was kissing Dahvie'? 'But Mercy was controlling him'? Thankfully, Dahvie was quicker than me. "She's the one who's been killing the angels here! She... Controlled me, Andy, she paralyzed me and kissed me, she said she wanted my blood-"