The Hunter and the Hunted Pt. 1

Jess stared at the ground ahead of her. It was clear no one had been here for a long time. Around her, the squad stared at the cathedral. At the lighthouse, Jess had hunted around for clues and had finally found a tiny drop of red candle wax. There hadn't been any red candles around and she had instantly thought of the red candles in a church. They had seen the spires of a cathedral in the distance. Gothem had four cathedrals and one was under the Falcone protection and two others under the Maroni. The fourth was considered cursed as anyone who went in never came out. Jess had thought of the abandoned cathedral right away.
"We need to get to Saint Sebastian's." She had said as she stood up.
Digger started shivering and chattering. "Are you BALMY, mate? The cursed cathedral? I don't like religion at the best of times! This is BALMY!"
Rick was still a bit shell shocked after hearing his girlfriend had been frozen to death. He wasn't saying much but Jess got the feeling it would take a while for him to get back into the program.
  Jess turn to the others. "Chato could you please drive us?"
  Chato was suprised. "Me?"
  "Yes, you."
  "Because Digger is to drunk and Dwanyne has never drove in the city before. Deadshot would take off if we left him with the vehicle and Rick isn't in any condition to drive. Batman has to drive his Batmobile and I don't think anyone in thier right mind would trust Harley's driving. No offense, Harley. Also I thought you might want to help redeem yourself in her eyes. As far as I know, she takes a while to get over a grudge so I suggest you start by helping her with this. And I am tired so I call shotgun and no one had better wake me up until we get there." She started off toward a large 15 passenger van. The squad stared mutely after her. At last they followed and Chato climbed into the drivers seat.
  It had been years since Chato last drove but it was surprising to him how much he remembered.  An hour later, they pulled into a parking lot two blocks away from Saint Sebastian's. Hound, true to her word was fast asleep. In fact, as he looked behind him, he suddenly realized everyone was asleep. It made him smile a little. Funny how small things like being able to have people trust him enough to fall asleep in his ride made him feel good about himself. He hated to wake them up but they had to hurry. He sighed before unbuckling his seatbelt. There was a sure fire way to wake everyone up. He turned around and jerked "Good Night" out of Harley's hands.