The Hunter and The Hunted Pt.2

Harley woke up with a shriek that vibrated the windows on the van. Digger jerked awake with a scream of terror and tried to climb up Dwayne's head. Dwayne was trying to free himself from the terrified Aussie and Deadshot released a volley of bullets into the roof. Rick just managed to look around blearily and sink back into his seat again and close his eyes. Harley was attacking Chato and trying to retrieve her bat when suddenly, "WILL EVERYONE CALM DOWN?!?!" Jess roared above the racket causing everyone to freeze in place. "Now that you have successfully woke everyone up, Chato, are you happy? Well then, let's go. The Cathedral is...right across the street. Step on it, gang." Everyone stared mutely after her and Digger slid down to the seat clutching his pony and hoarsely whispered, "What a woman."

As soon as everyone had tumbled out, Digger and Harley literally tumbling although it was clear Harley did it on purpose, they all started off after Hound.
  The Hound was in her element: hunting and retrieving. She had been trained to do this and had often worked solo missions in the past. Having such a large entourage was a bit harder for her. But nothing is ever impossible. Except for winning an argument with Amanda Waller. Hence the reason she was here.
  The Squad crossed the street and Harley made up "Why did the ___ cross the street jokes." As they drew closer, Saint Sebastian's grew ever more ominous. Jess dug out a flashlight and patted her gun in her pocket. "Alright, Jackie. Let's do this."
  "Who's Jackie?" Harley asked.
  "My gun." Smiled Jess as she patted her pocket again.
  "Cool!"
  "Yep. Dwayne, would you-"
  Dwayne crushed the padlock on the door and opened it slowly. The room beyond was dusty and empty. It was clear no one had been here in a long time. Dust coated everything and cobwebs festooned every corner with silver curtains. There where no foot prints but Jess wasn't ready to give up so easily.
  "Harley, if you wanted to make a secret room in here, where would it be?"
  Harley thought for a while before starting across the floor. Almost halfway across, she turned suddenly to the left and jumped two feet then turned right and jumped another foot before continuing across the floor.
  Digger frowned. " Why'd she do that?"
  Jess smirked as Dwayne muttered,"Traps."
  Suddenly from the dark hallway where Harley had disappeared, a scream split the air but was swiftly cut off. Digger started forward but stepped onto a bit of floor Harley had jumped over and a sudden crack sounded. Digger disappeared and an ominous chanting began to surround them.

Sorry this has taken so long!!!!! My computer and my phone busted....😕 but now my phone is kinda working....so updates may be slow but they will come!!!!!