Family

Day 4

It's the weekend and family fun day. Anyways, with a big family like ours, you can never go wrong with fun. Apparently today, the guys and girls were gonna split up for a girl day or guy day, you get the deal. But mom has to go to work. My two little siblings are away on a school trip. And that means peace and quiet for all. My brother Josh and I are home alone because family fun day was cancelled. When my brother and I are alone, I can make a list of the things we do.

- Build a fort for the young ones
- Accidentally break one of mom's special glass vases
- Play with dad's old army gear
- Fight
- Argue
- Wrestle

Well then again, you get the deal of it. I check my text messages after a long week and I realize I've been added into one of those group messages. Three hundred sixty seven messages. That's a lot. But what I didn't know, is that Sarah added me. And when I scrolled through the messages, they were talking about me, and how I'm obsessed with Chase Henderson. I left the chat and ran to my brother. Josh is the best when his siblings get attacked like this. Josh was mad, angry even and stormed out of the house. I don't know where he went, but I don't want to know what he's gonna do.

My parents come home after a long day at work, and my little sister goes wild and possibly takes the life out of my parents. I pulled her back, told her to stop, and sent her to go play with some board games. Josh had been gone for hours, and I don't know where he went. My parents have been pacing and worrying sick. My little brother Corey had been attacking my sister Layla for the past twelve hours on that school trip. I forgot to mention their names, but I don't like them, and you'd understand why. The even worst part? They're seven eight year old twins. That's right, twins. Being one of the oldest pretty much sucks, but you'd always know you have a family.

Avery