026

Alois sat down on the floor, pulling down his friend with him.

He was stoned and pretty tipsy, so decided it was best to ignore Ciel for the time being. The last two days weren't his brightest moments and he needed his beloved coping mechanism. Sure, getting shitfaced wasn't the best thing, but it took the weight off his chest for a few hours.

He wore his normal party outfit, forgetting he was a taken man now. Other gay guys began to hit on him and he didn't realize what was happening. He hated doing these things, he really did, and he wasn't sure if he started this stuff because of peer pressure or because he truly wanted to.

Alois Trancy, soon to be ex boyfriend of Ciel Phantomhive.

The blond boy took a deep breath and tried to focus on his surroundings. Hannah was sat beside him, her faded blue hair stuck to her forehead and her makeup was smeared. Everyone here was slick with sweat and unfortunately, the smell of weed wasn't enough to cover the stench of vomit and body odor.

Alois stood up and attempted to find his way out. Any exit would do, he just needed to be outside. Hannah called after him, but her voice was drowned out by the music. He stumbled towards the front door, pushing other stoners and future alcoholics out of the way. Cold air hit his sweaty face and he felt so much better. Anxiety wasn't bothering him, he was happy to be outside.

His surroundings blurred and faded in and out. His shaky hand fumbled for his phone and he dialed his only sober 'friend'.

"Claude, come get me." Alois cried, slumping to the floor.