039

The week was over too soon, and Alois was staring at the plane that was taking his boyfriend back to England. His blue eyes held tears and he made Claude stand with him until the plane was out of sight. He followed his butler back to the car and waited for the drive to be over.

Ciel had given Alois a shirt, his favorite shirt to be exact. It was green and there was some writing on it, displaying some band that Alois wasn't aware of. Alois ran his thin fingers over the shirt and brought it up to his nose; it smelled just like Ciel.

When the duo arrived at the manor, Alois rushed to his room and hid under the blankets. It started the rain, soft pats hitting his window that slowly turned into heavy poundings. Alois peeked his head out from under the covers and stared out the window. He never liked rain, it gave him bad memories.

So he decided to think about good memories.

Specifiaclly, yesterday.

Ciel was sitting in the arcade with his arms crosses. Alois just beat him with no effort at the easisest game in the whole building. Air hockey. Ciel claimed he had never seen such a thing and whined about it when Alois scored the winning point. Well, all of Alois' points were winning points because Ciel had none.

"Alois, you cheated!" Ciel huffed and turned away when the blond sat next to him.

"I did not! You just aren't good at air hockey, my dear." Alois snaked an arm around Ciel's waist and tugged him into his lap. Ciel struggled to get off of Alois and eventually gave up because they were getting weird looks from passing adults.

"You're no fun." Ciel shifted in his boyfriend's lap so he could face him. Alois had a shit-eating grin on his lips. "Oh, fuck off."

Alois leaned forward and kissed Ciel's nose, "stop being so whiny, lets go play another game."

For another hour, the couple went around the whole arcade playing different games. The night was coming to an end and Alois convinced Ciel to take photos at the photo booth. They climbed in and took the first two pictures without incident, but Alois' heart was pounding the whole time. While getting ready for the third picture, Alois put his hand on Ciel's chin and pulled his face towards his own. Ciel was about to protest, but he was cut off by Alois' lips.

Their first kiss. In a photo booth, at an arcade.

When they pulled away from each other, blush crept onto both boys' cheeks. They wasted their last two photos on the kiss. Alois grabbed Ciel's hand and dragged him out of the booth. The first picture on the freshly printed strip was Ciel wrapping his arms around the other, both of them were a little blurry because they had yet to figure out how the booth worked. The second picture was Alois pinching Ciel's cheeks. The third picture was the two of the staring into each other's eyes, Ciel's lips were parted, as he was about to ask what was going on. The final picture was the kiss.

"Its so cute." Ciel handed one of the two photo strips to Alois. 

"You're so cute." Alois pressed his lips to Ciel's cheek.

The rain was coming down harder than before. It was shaking Alois' window. He sighed and decided to tidy up his room just to distract himself from the rain.

remember to vote !!