038

The day seemed to never have and end and Ciel was wondering if he was enjoying it or hating it. First, the shopping trip was already more than he could ask for, and then a fancy dinner? Alois sure did know how to spoil his lovers.

Ciel didn't know the name of the restaurant or half of the things on the menu, but he decided it was fine as long as he got to look at his boyfriend. It was the classic candle lit dinner, with Alois dressed in a purple dress shirt and gray slacks, complimenting Ciel's blue dress shirt and black slacks. They matched unfortunately, but Ciel didn't pack any fancy clothes so they had to buy some on their way to the restaurant.  

Alois watched Ciel, admiring how cute he looked while deep in his thoughts. His bangs created shadows on his forehead and his skin was glowing. It was like a scene straight out of a movie. Alois inched his hand to Ciel's and smiled softly at the boy when he looked up.

"My love, I'm very sorry for how i acted awhile ago." Alois kept his voice quiet, hoping Ciel wouldn't get upset. Any traces of a smile on Ciel's lip disappeared and he stared blankly at the blond. "I don't know what was going through my head, but I can assure you, I didn't sleep with anyone."

"That's what you think, Alois. You were drunk out of your mind." Ciel retracted his hand from Alois' and looked away. "You could have done anything that night and you wouldn't remember it."

Alois could see how hurt Ciel was. The look in his eyes said it all. The waitress brought out their food and Ciel didn't bother looking at Alois as he ate. The bluenette ate fast and sat back in his seat and waited for Alois. If he had been back in England, on territory he knew, he would have run out, but this is California. Everyone knows California is basically the size of the whole United Kingdom. 

After an awkward dessert, Alois announced he was ready to go. Claude was waiting for them outside, holding the door open for the silent couple. The car ride back to the Trancy manor was quiet. Even Alois didn't try talking to his seemingly mute butler.

That night, Alois slept alone while Ciel took a guest bedroom.

a/n: hi its very rare i do this but im going to be that one author who makes rules for their book. i wont update until the most recent chapter has at least 5 votes or a decent amount of comments. im not doing this to be an ass, i just want this book to be noticed and voting on the chapters helps spread it around. this rule is going to be effective as of now, so when this chapter gets 5 votes, i will update it. as time goes on, and more and more people read this, the number will get higher until it vanishes near the upcoming end of the book. thank you <3