027

The next evening, Alois lazily crawled to his laptop and called Ciel on Skype. Ciel answered, and Alois couldn't be happier.

Claude brought him home last night, dumping him in his bed before leaving. He still reeked of drugs and he still wore his famous outfit. His hair was matted and he looked sick.

"What's wrong? Did I make you mad?" Ciel asked quickly, not questioning his boyfriend's attire yet. Alois shook his head, groaning at the movement. Everything was sore and he wondered how that was even possible. "Where were you last night?"

"A party." Alois mumbled. Ciel caught the word and became upset.

"So you left me to get drunk, I suppose? God, I can only imagine the things you did. You probably don't even know what you did."

"I'm sorry." Alois croaked, memories of last night hitting him like a brick. A room filled with his past hookups, too many shots of vodka and smoking out of way too many different bongs. "I didn't mean it."

"Pathetic. Fucking pathetic. You're just like Sebastian. A no good druggie." Ciel snapped, shutting his laptop and ending the call.

Alois dragged himself to the bathroom and got in the shower. His tears mixed with the water, and he honestly couldn't tell if he was crying or not. He sat there for an hour, eventually getting up to clean himself.

His phone was dead, so he couldn't apologize to Ciel yet. He wouldn't be surprised if Ciel was sending him a break up text right about now. The thought made Alois sob, collapsing as he tugged on a pair of sweats.

He cried his eyes out, concealing the sobs with music. His whole body shook with sobs, and it was painful.

It was late at night when he finally got the balls to check his phone.

Ciel ✨ ; Fuck you Alois Tr...