Reaper

Ciel's POV
I ran into the room that I had heard the scream coming from. Trancy had fallen and was now lying on his back, staring towards the bed. Sebastian looked surprised too- which, in itself, surprised me! I turned to see (y/n); she was hovering about half a metre off the bed, her body was glowing ba faint purple and I could swear I heard 'The Wolf' softly in my ear.
Suddenly, the song stopped, but (y/n) was still glowing! I was about to speak, "Sebastian, what ju---" when )her back arched and she screamed
.
Loud.
I stepped back, shocked. That wretch, Alois ran to her, Claude looked as uninterested as ever andSebastian looked taken aback, that was when I heard a window shatter. Sebastian and I ran along the golden hall; past the countless paintings and oaken doors, until we came to a large, shattered window.
"Did you miss me, Bassy?" I heard a tone I could recognize any time. That was not particularly a good thing. I sighed as I turned to see that bl**dy idiot, crouched with his tongue sticking out and one hand raised to his pale face. He had a sharp toothed grin, red librarian spectacles with a beaded chain hanging from either side, long, scruffy red hair and eyes with an emerald green iris and deep green pupils. He wore black gloves, a white shirt with a brown waistcoat and white and crimson bow tied around the collar. He was wearing Madame Red's -my dead aunt's - long sleeved, dark crimson coat loosely and had black trousers; in his other hand he wielded a death scythe that he had personally modified to resemble a chainsaw.
Grell Sutcliff. A Grimm Reaper.
Not an awfully good one at that. He had a strange and disturbing obsession with my butler! "Grell Sutcliff. I assume you are here to collect a soul?" Sebastian asked, eyes closed and slightly frowning.
"My dear Bassy! I simply wanted to gaze upon my love's gorgeous face! Is that a crime?" He purred dramatically while he edged towards a very unimpressed Sebastian. "How I wish it was. And I am not your love." Muttered the Demon.
"Oh Bassy! How could you say such hurtful things to such a delicate woman?! You are just too cruel! I don't think I can take it! Oh! I feel faint but if I fall I know you would catch me!" Grell cried, leaning backward into the demons arms.
How revolting.
Sebastian simply stepped to the side and with a fake cry of pain and sorrow, the damned Reaper hit the floor. The next few minutes was an amusing yet tiresome series of Grell running to the butler, arms outstretched and stumbling passed as he stepped out of the idiots course.
"Come, Sebastian, we don't have time for this." I siad, bored as I started walking back to the Wolf Demons room.
"Yes, lord." He replied obligingly as he stepped diagonally and paced after me. Out of the corner of my lapis eye, I saw the muttering Reaper shout as he fell flat on his face. In my head; I smirked triumphantly.
I had also realized -while I had been watching Grell and Sebastian's childish antics- I had forgotten about (y/n)! For this, I was temporarily angry at myself and for no longer than a few moments, I had bared my teeth. How could I forget the anguished scream of my precious maid and leave her in the hands of the cowardly Pig, Alois Trancy and the selfish, horrid Spider, Claude Faustus.
How could I let that happen?

Howdy! Sorry but I'm running low on ideas so the updates may take a little longer than usual to be published. I am trying but I am only 12 and have a butt-ton of homework to do. I also have school. Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up in case no more chapters come out for a week or 2. I would also like to thank every last one of you for all the support. Thanks to you I have currently got 897 reads and 87 votes!
I still need your votes and opinions for Ciel or Alois ending!
Love ya,
Xena
Xxx