in the first aid tent

Ciels POV

"HAA-CHOO! HAA-CHOO! you bl*ody -HA-CHOO!- idiot! you -CHOO!- know very well that I'm -HA-CHOO!- allergic to cats!" i shouted angrily as we left the tent with me covering my nose with the handkerchief (y/n) had retrieved for me. it smelled of the caramel cream cake i had eaten for breakfast and bluebells. she must of went to groom it before we left. Sebastian was starry eyed and blushing.

"wait! ye with the tailcoat!" i heard an Irish voice call and i turned to see the ringleader rush after us and grab Sebastian's shoulder, "quite a nasty injury ye must of gotten from the tiger. Please, allow me to take ye to the medical tent, we have a medic on site actually. The troop leader would be most disappointed in me if I didn't have someone take a look at ye!"
"But I had the impression that you were the troop leader."
"Me? Naw. I'm just ringleader. Now please, follow me to the first aid tent."
I nodded discretely from near the carriage, indicating Sebastian to take up the offer as a means of closer inspection.
"Very well." Smiled Sebastian.
"(Y/n), go with him." I ordered her and she bowed her head to me before rushing to my brother.
Your POV
I ran to my brothers side and hugged him, to set an appropriate act.
"Brother! So that's where you had going ten off to! You mustn't leave me like that! Mother would be so worried but lucky for you I won't tell this once." I tugged on his arm to indicate for him to play along.
"My apologies, my young sister. I did not wish to frighten you. Did you enjoy the fair?"
"Yes. The carousel was most enjoyable."
"That's good to hear."
"Brother? Who is this man?" I tilted my head slightly in curiosity.
"I'm Joker, the circus ringleader. And who might you be, lass?"
"I'm (y/n) and this is my elder brother. He had a holiday from work and mother said he should bring me to this circus. Nice to meet you." I curtsied. It took all my brain power to not cringe at this innocent young girl act. Soo cheesy and girly!
Gross.
"In that case, would ye like to join us in the first aid tent."
"First aid tent? Wait-- what did he do this time?"
"Well, the-- um- tiger bit this fine fellow on the head and I was just taking him for a check up."
"She was such a beautiful creature, I couldn't help myself."
"I see." I frowned and followed them into the brown tent.
Everyone was surprised when he had not even a scratch.
"Doc, can you check my leg again?" Said Beast as she walked in casually before stepping back and yelling, "ain't that the guy who got bitten by Betty?"
"Yes, and you will need to retrain her later on today Beast." Frowned the concerned doctor with a mess of long, wavy, brown hair and glasses. He rode in a wheel chair.
"Me!? But 'e just walked righ' up and star'ed touchin 'er!" She shouted in anger, pointing to Sebastian.

"that's quite enough! now sit here, let me check your leg." the doctor said sternly before wheeling over to a table. Beast sat an removed her left shoe and stocking to reveal a prosthetic leg of a pale white material that appears to me as.. Bone china?

Sebastian and i walked over to where they sat, "a prosthesis. very impressive and high quality." my brother mumbled.

"isn't it just?" smiled the doctor, "care to touch it?"

he knelt down and began smoothing his hand over the leg before holding the foot in his gloved hand, "very light and remarkably smooth to the touch. quite similar to velvet if you don't mind me saying. i wonder, where did you happen upon this material?" he smirked.

the rest of the conversation left me memory when Sebastian lifted her leg and murmured, "oh my, and is this some kind of seal." i turned away, blushing in embarrassment and humiliation at my brothers actions and took the chance to escape and run to the carriage to find Ciel and give him a good yelling at or ordering me to follow my brother.

the last i heard was Beast shouting in rage, "you bloody pervert!" and a bunch of shouts and sounds of sharp objects tearing canvas and leather against steel. i don't even want to know.

i climbed into the carriage and sat opposite Ciel. "what did you find?"

i answered through gritted teeth, "nothing that would concern you."

"i am your master and if i ask you a question you will answer as fits."

"ok then, what i saw was that bloody butler of yours inspecting that wild cat tamers prosthetic leg to the utmost and fullest. you don't want to hear the details." i crossed my arms and looked out the window.

"what i ordered you to do was investigate the circus site and--"

"actually! you will find, master, that what you actually did was nod to Sebastian from a corner and tell me to go with him. you ordered me no such thing as to investigate."

Ciel's POV

i opened my mouth to say something in reply to my inferior maid when i realised that she had a decent point and i had no ideas; i instead closed my mouth, grumbled and looked somewhere out the window. leaving (y/n) - once again - triumphant, and she knew it. she smirked and we sat in silence for 3 minutes until she said, "hey, Sebastian's back."

i stood and opened the door, covering my nose with a handkerchief as said, "what did you find?"

the stupid demon sullenly replied with, "nothing, my lord. i was interrupted before i could conduct a proper search. i however, did not sense any trace of the missing children."

"good enough." i sighed and returned to my seat.

(y/n) was frowning at me.

"what?" i asked, annoyed.

"so, how come its fine when he gets nothing?"

"simple. because , unlike you, he tried."

"eh. trying is so over rated." she shrugged. and then the carriage started moving.

heya! i know its 3:40 AM (in my country - England - it is anyway) but i didn't feel like sleeping and i haven't updated in a while. sooo i grabbed my laptop from under the HUGE stuffed bear (i know that sounds childish but ive had him since i was 3 and that was almost 10 years ago so forgive me) and finish this chapter.

the reason for my late update is because, as well as homework and other cr*p like that, i decided to do this based on season 3 even though i know that having stuff planned/planning certain stuff makes me automatically struggle/not be able to follow up/gives me writers block for some strange reason.

love ya! xxx