Where Is She?

"What the fuck do you mean she resignned?!?!?" Angela practically screamed.

"She turned in her letter of resignation, but she never even spoke to me about it. She placed it on my desk while I was at lunch," Cam explained.

Booth walked into the Lab, staring at the floor. Angela looked at him and growled, "Where's Brennan? Why did she quit?"

Booth sighed as he looked up at her and said, "She left town. It's all my fault."

"What happened, Seeley?" Cam asked.

"Hannah came back," Booth said with a frown, "She's-ah- she's pregnant. With my kid. I let her come over and we kissed."

"Why would Brennan care?" Cam asked, curious as to what was going on.

Angela knew. She knew exactly what happened. She walked right up to Booth and slapped him across the face.

"How could you?!?!?" Angela screamed, causing Hodgins to finally come see what was going on,  "Bren fucking loved you! She had sex with you for fucks sake!"

"How do you know-" Booth began.

"She was willing to give her heart to you," Angela interrupted, "After all these years! But you had to go and break it!"

Angela pulled her phone out and called Brennan.

Brennan was driving through North Carolina, sobbing, when she got Angela's call.

"Hello?" Brennan asked, her voice shakey.

"Bren, where the fuck are you?" Angela asked, worriedly as she used her computer to track Brennan's location.

"Far away from Booth."

"Look," she sighed.

Before Angela could continue, Brennan interuppted, "Hannah came back because she's pregnant with Booth's baby. He wants to be with them, not us."

"Us? What do you mean by us?"

"Angela, I'm pregnant with Booth's baby."

Brennan hung up and threw the phone out the car window, leaving it in a ditch.

Angela got a trace. She knew that Brennan was on the run, going into South Carolina.

Brennan knew that Angela would run a trace on her. She also knew that Booth would be heading to the Carolinas to find her. He'd automatically think Brennan was going to see her brother, Russ.

Brennan smirked at the thought of Booth being outsmarted by her. She thought that she might be being petty, but she didn't care.

"For all the tears he made me cry!" Brennan muttered to herself as she grabbed a bottle of water out of the cup holder.