Baby Daddy Problems

Booth went pale. Bones is pregnant? He kept thinking, trying to wrap his mind around it.

Angela began, "Booth, the reason Brennan left wasn't because-"

"I know how Bones is, Ange," Booth snapped.

He knew that Brennan didn't leave him because she didn't love him. It was because he hurt her. Booth knew Brennan loved him but now she was hurt and pregnant and alone.

Booth stood up and grabbed his keys off the coffee table.

"Where are you g-"

"We are going," Booth interuppted, "We're gonna go find Bones' ex husband."

"Ex hu-"

"I'll explain on the way! C'mon!"

A little while later, Brennan had just woke up. It was noon! Welp. That's what happens when all you do is have sex instead sleep!

Brennan and Marc actually fell asleep around 6 a.m. They ended up having sex in multiple positions. They were on the floor at one point.

Brennan felt the cold when she realized Marc wasn't in bed with her.

Brennan got up and put on Marc's tee shirt from the night before. She slowly tip toed her way into the kitchen. Marc was talking on the phone with someone. Brennan stayed in the hallway and listened.

"Look, I'll be there. You know I will... Okay... Sounds good... Oh hey? And will Abbey be there?... Alright. Cool... I gotta go, bye."

Brennan walked into the kitchen with a smile.

"Good morning, baby girl," Marc said to her as she walked in. She walked over and gave him a passionate kiss.

Once Brennan pulled away, she smiled and said, "Good morning, baby."

Brennan was about to ask Marc who he was talking to on the phone, when she smelled something burning.

"Babe, something's burning," Brennan said right before she covered her mouth.

Marc's eyes widened then he lookedat the stove which had a burning pan on top of it.

"Fuck!" Marc exclaimed as he turned off the stove. He then grabbed a bag of baking soda out of the cabinet and poured it on the fire until it was out. (A.N. In case you didn't know, baking soda is what you use if your food catches on fire and you were using oil. Don't ever use water in an oil fire! Your safety matters and is important so don't get hurt!)

"So much for breakfast," Marc chuckled, "Wanna go to Jessie's?"

Jessie Edwards was the owner of a grill in town and was a dear friend of both Marc and Brennan.

Brennan smiled and said, "Sure. I haven't seen Jessie since..."

Brennan couldn't finish her sentence. The events of that day were terrible. Marc began to remember that night too. All he felt was pain and regret.

"Jaime!" Brennan screamed. She screamed for him all night. She was crying also.

Marc came outside and said, "Bones, it's been six months now. Jaime is gone."

"So you're just giving up hope? You don't think we can ever find him?"

"No! I don't! I love our son but... he's probably passed on," Marc said as a few tears fell down his face.

There was a pounding at the door. Marc and Brennan went to open it. A man with a scar that went from the corner of his left eye to his left ear.

"Where's my money, Marcus?" the man asked politely.

Brennan's mouth hung open.

"You told me you quit!" Brennan hissed.

Marc ignored her and said, "I'm sorry, b-"

The man whacked Marc's legs with his cane and Marc fell.

Sobbing, Brennan went into her bedroom that she shared with Marc. She grabbed her purse and one picture of her, Jaime, and Marc. Brennan climbed out the window and ran. She sprinted to Jessie's house. She poundedon the door in fear. She can't stay here anymore.

Jessie opened the door and was going to yell at her, but he saw her crying. She let him in and she explained everything.

"Buy a train ticket and go. Don't ever come back," Jessie said with a sad expression, "Only come back when you have absolutely no where else to go."

Brennan nodded. Jessie took her to the train station and Brennan took the train to New York City.

Meanwhile, Marc was getting the living hell beat out of him.

"Unless you have another kid to give me or my money," the man said to Marc, "I will kill you by the end of the week."

"You took Jaime?" Marc asked, tears rushing down his face.

"His name is Andy now, but yes, he belongs to me now."