X's and O's

Marc woke up to the soft sniffles coming from his ex wife. He felt as if someone stabbed him in the heart. Witnessing Brennan crying was the most painful experience Marc had ever gone through.

"You can't play these games, Marcus!" Brennan screamed, tears rushing down her face.

"Bones, I'm not playing any games!" he hissed back.

"Oh yeah? You're done, huh?" Brennan stepped closer to him, "Then empty your pockets."

Marc stiffened. He put his hands in his pockets and felt a wad of cash. She'd know exactly where he got it.

They stood there in silence for a moment.

"That's what I thought," Brennan growled.

Before Marc could speak and defend himself, Brennan slapped him across the face.

"I'm doing what's best for us! For Jaime!" Marc hissed.

"How are you helping Jaime? By gambling his college fund?" Brennan asked angrily.

That's when it hit him.

"Where's Jaime?" Marc asked.

Brennan looked around. Then they saw the back door open. Brennan ran out the door. Marc ran out behind her and looked around. Their son was no where to be seen

Marcus pulled Brennan closer to him and asked, "What's wrong, baby?"

"I shouldn't have left," Brennan sobbed.

"Wha-"

Before Marcus could continue, Brennan slammed her lips into his.

Meanwhile, Booth was headed back to DC. He couldn't think straight. Where could she be?

Once he got to DC, he looked over Brennan's file. Back when Booth was working his first case with Brennan, he had glanced over her file, but he never paid much attention to it. He opened her file and read it. But, that's when he saw it.

"Divorced?" Booth mumbled to himself.

That's when he found out about the handsome Marcus Andrews. Reading through the, now two, files on Brennan and Marcus, he found out about baby Jaime.

The file read:

"James 'Jaime' Brian Andrews.

DOB: March 18, 1999

Date of disappearance: August 30, 2002

Witness statements:

"We were fighting about my gambling addiction. We were screaming at each other when we realized we didn't know where Jaime was. We ran around the house. Once we noticed the back door was open, we stepped outside. Jaime was gone. We looked everywhere."

Booth had to quit reading. He had found out too much shit that he doesn't need to know.

Meanwhile, Brennan was laying in Marcus's bed with Marc on top of her, making sweet and passionate love with her. Their bodies were in sync as they became one for just a few moments.

Whist the lovemaking, Booth was at a bar, drunk off his ass. He stumbled into his apartment and passed out.

Hannah saw the pain Booth was in and she hated it. She blamed herself for it. It was time for her to leave. Hannah wrote a letter to Booth and left with her small bag.

Booth woke up to a pounding against his door. He groaned as he got up and opened the door.

It was Angela. Angela was obviously angry.

"What do you want, Ange?" Booth grumbled.

Angela walked in, going around Booth, and he closed the door. Booth turned around to face her.

"Booth, we need to talk," Angela said sternly. She then sat down on the couch. Booth sat beside her.

"What is there to talk about?" he hissed.

"When Bren called me," Angela began, "she said she was pregnant. Booth, Brennan is pregnant with your child."

Hey, guys! I am SO sorry that I took so long to update!