-4-

|Chapter FOUR- Crimson

                                                  -Smut Warning-

       The cold yellow tiled floor seeped into the heels of his bare feet, the white wainscoting peeled and chipped from all corners reminding Zayn of upcoming repairs.

Zayn inspected himself in the mirror, his large hazel eyes critical while he analyzed his reflection. Pulling down the short golden toga, the black haired man pouted unsatisfied.

"I look ridiculous!" he yelled, the golden laurel wreath slipping off from his head and onto the floor.

Jaime groaned in irritation from beside him, rolling her Icy orbs while she applied fake blood on her face.

"You look great Zayn, You'll get laid tonight.. God knows you need it"

"I'm wearing a fucking bed sheet, Jaime"

Jaime snorted "Good it'll be easier to take off" she winked, ignoring his horrified whines.

                                                     000000

Bodies molded together as one swaying simultaneously to the music, the silhouettes outlined by the red lights-the smell of weed and alcohol assaulted his nose. Zayn made his way through the horde of dancing teens, their bodies drenched in sweat as they pressed against him-sensuously. Zayn had lost sight of Jaime about thirty minutes ago his blond friend had disappeared into the crowd, presumably smoking weed with her crush Sarah Adam's.

The old barn was crowded, the barn doors left wide open as teens stumbled out-someone's fairy wings hit him dead in the eye. Hissing, Zayn clutched his right eye as he tried to find a place to sit.

The dark haired man squinted, the crimson lights blinked above him blinked rapidly-he spotted a small makeshift bar off into the corner pushing past the stoned teens he the ravenette sat down on the narrow wooden stool.

"Can I get you something to drink?" the deep voice startled him. Looking up, Zayn was greeted by a blue-haired bartender his leather pants hugged his waist, a set of horns tucked underneath the blue strands-blue eyes staring into his hazel orbs.

"Just a Gin, please." he managed to say before blushing as the man swept over his figure, before turning away. Zayn sighed, placing his hand over his aching eye, his heart was beating rapidly in his chest while crossing his arms subconsciously his gaze lingering back into the crowd.

A pair of red eyes caught his attention, Zayn's breath hitched when his body began to overheat under the scrutinizing eyes.

"Here you go" Frightened, Zayn jumped turning to glare at the bar tender when the man laughed at him.