Choosing one!!

Ok I know the last chapter was very inappropriate but it's all over now. 😇

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

(Lou's POV:)

"What do you exactly think you were doing to my daughter out there?" I asked Louis. "Um I was ....kinda kissing her." he said suggestively. "You can't just go and do things like that Louis!" I replied.

(Harry's POV:)

I was extremely angry at Louis I mean the rest of the lads would be two cause they know when I want a girl I will get her one way or another.( hehe c wh@t I did there! No well u r no 'fun'!)

I will win her from Louis, I repeat I will. "Harry?" she asked me. "What?"

"Well can I ask you um.... something?" she asked. "Just did." I replied cheekily. "haha very funny."she replied with a smile on her face. "Well um why were you about to punch Louis?" she asked me so I just replied casually "I was jealous."

"Of him?" she asked me. "Yes him." I replied to her. Than an idea struck me so I stood up quickly causing her to jump a little. "Hey could I kiss you and you can compare mine and Louis kisses and whoever's kiss you felt something you can go to them?" I asked suggestively. "That actually sounds cool." she replied back to me making me smile with pride but hey I had a 50/50 chance of winning her.

(Lynne's POV:)

"That actually sounds cool." I replied back to him making him smile with pride.

He started licking his lips every few seconds and glance down at my lips and to my eyes and constantly repeatedly. He did that for a couple more seconds before he finally made up his mind about kissing me or not. He crashed his lips into mine strongly, forcefully and immediately asked for entrance which I denied. He got mad so I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged on his hair making him moan into the kiss and I grinned so he took his hands to my butt signalling me to hop up, and so I did and he rammed me up against the side of the house and started to leave trails of kisses on my collar bone.

It was starting to get dark outside so not a lot of people would see us. He laid me in the grass and got on top of me. He kept kissing me. we kept at it for a few more minutes until I heard my mum call by the patio so Harry just rolled off of me and we looked into the now night sky at the stars.

My mum walked around the corner of the house with a worried look on her face but once she saw us lying in the grass she looked a little more relieved. "Oh there you are, I started to think that you two took off somewhere." she told us then Louis came up behind her wearing only a pair of basketball shorts with no shirt and I didn't realise he had great abs and biceps. I kept staring until I realised that he was coming closer once he was within arms length of me he grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. "If you were just going to stare at my hot body all night then lets go inside where no one can bother us" Louis told me.

"Wow you better not do any thing to my daughter!!" my mum exclaimed.

"No promises" Louis said and my mums and Harry's face turned pale. "I'm just kidding I'm not ready for that anyways." Louis said to them.

But now is where I have to make my decision, should I choose Louis who has a great body, beautiful voice, blue eyes messy brown hair, and has a gorgeous smile, and he is innocent, or should I choose Harry who has a fit and muscular body, deep and husky voice, green eyes, curly brown hair, and has cute dimples, and he is not so innocent.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵Hey guys, let me know who you want her to take by commenting. Should she take Louis or Harry please comment on who you want her to choose.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵