Lunch time went 'amayZayn'!

Hey well here is the second chapter, let me know how you guys like it, but PLEASE no hate this is my first story ever, it just takes the stress off my mind!!!😇 Luv ya guys!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Curly bastard, I gave Harry that nickname because it suits him, he was just staring at me shocked at what I just said. I mean give me a break you don't just forgive some 'cheeky bastard' like I said, that just checked me out for now reason. "Hey there is something called a camera 📷curly bastard, learn how to use it! Oh wait I forgot you broke the lens with your face, so yeah, you kinda can't take a picture!" I told him and the others just started laughing like hyenas and ended up rolling around on the sidewalk clutching there stomachs for dear life, especially Niall. Wow Irish people and there laughing problems I swear.

Louis POV:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was staring at her shocked at what she just said. I mean hey I don't blame her for snapping at him, actually he kinda deserved it. But he had no right to check her out just so randomly, with her looking. You can tell just by watching and hearing her reaction to things that she is a bad and sassy typed girl "Hey there is something called a camera 📷curly bastard, learn how to use it! Oh wait forgot you broke the lens with your face, so yeah, you kinda can't take a picture!" She snapped at him and we just snapped like twigs and just started laughing like hyenas and ended up rolling around on the sidewalk clutching our stomachs for dear life, especially Niall. I think him and his laughing has something to do with the Irish in him.

Harry was standing there looking even more shocked than before so we started laughing even harder than before. Before I knew what I was doing I got up and controlled my laughter and walked towards Lynne and looked at her puppy, he didn't seem to care but he was still watching me with intense care. Good thing her back was towards me so I gently put my arms around her small and may I add very fit waist, lifted her up gently, swung us around with her in my arms and spoke quietly in her ear for only her to hear me. "That is so true, now I know why he doesn't have any mirrors in his room." She started laughing so I gently placed her back on her feet.

💥💥💥💥5 Min later💥💥💥💥

👉Harry's POV: 👈<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I watched painfully as Louis slid his arms around Lynne's waist and spun her around a few times in a circle. he stopped spinning but kept holding on to her waist so that she couldn't touch the ground. He brought his lips a little to close to her ear and whispered her something that made her burst out laughing. Then Louis gently lowered her to the ground.

Lynne's POV:*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* •*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Louis carefully placed me back on my feet chuckling at me as some guy came out of the studio and told the boys that they have to make their new music video. I lay on the soft floor in the guest area with my skateboard, puppy, flower bag, and a few monster drinks and my mum surrounding me to keep me busy while watching the boys preform for the camera. Harry kept looking at me though, so me being me, I flipped him off and he quickly looked away from me.

About two hours later it was noon and the boys were done recording for today so we sat down to eat lunch. Harry tried to sit next to me but I walked away with my stuff and sat next to Louis who was currently playing with Axel.

"Hey love" Louis said while rubbing Axels stomach. "Hey Louis" I said then started to eat my lunch.

"Hey guys time to go home now" mum said and we all cheered because the boys got to go home with us.

************************************_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•Hey guys sorry its such a short chapter but the next chapters going to be called 'the absoLouis fabuLouis sleepover'!! so until then keep voting, commenting, and following me!!

😇🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸😇🐾🐾🌀🌀❄❄⚡⚡💸💸🇬🇧🇬🇧