That one question.

Hey guys, I got a couple of comments for her to go to Louis so here it is!!👍

😇💋😇💋😇💋😇💋😇💋😇💋💋😇💋😇💋😇💋😇💋😇💋😇

(Louis POV:)

I was sitting at the counter lost in my thoughts and thinking about Lynne.

Lynne has been kind of distant with me lately, and I have no clue why. I mean did I say something that made her run away or did I--- wait, wait, was it the kiss and the heated make out session.

Oh my gosh please don't let it be that. Please do not let her be avoiding me all because I got out of control and we ended up in a heated make out session.

Oh my gosh I am like so screwed up its not even funny. I hope that she does not go for Harry, and fall for his charming looks and his flirty cheeky attitude. That would not turn out so good if she fell for him at all.

"Hey are you okay" Liam asked me breaking me out of my thoughts. "yeah why"I responded to him and he gave me a questioning look. "It's just that you have been distant and quiet lately and we just, we just want the old Louis back even if he is a pain in the butt." Liam told me and I smiled as he left to go wake up the boys.

(Lynne's POV :)

I have been avoiding Louis lately because I think I found out that I like him more than a friend.

I walked out to the kitchen in a white t-shirt and a pair of black short shorts and bunny socks.

I didn't realise that Louis was sitting at the counter in the kitchen drinking tea. He was apparently lost in his thoughts because he didn't realise that I had walked into the room.

I turned the stove on and went to go make pancakes.

I made my way to the fridge and got out the milk and 4 eggs. I sat the ingredients on the counter beside him and got out a bowl being as quiet as possible. I got out the whisp and cracked an egg and then the rest. I added the butter. I got out the flour and vinegar

( I'm not sure if this is how to make pancakes but just go with it, I'm not allowed cooking I apparently make a explosion when I cook.)

I added the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stirred it all up. I went to go grab a pan to cook with and I realised that Louis was gone.

(Louis POV:)

I saw and heard Lynne making breakfast, because I was not 'lost in my thoughts' I was only pretending to be so that she would stay.

As she went to go get a pan out from above the stove she had to stand on her tippy toes and her shirt went up a little bit as she outstretched her arm to reach the pan, so I got up and left the room spying on her.

She realised I was gone because she looked around her confused.

I snuck up behind her and put my hands on her waist and she spun around so that our faces where close together, a little to close.

I started to lean in and she did to and we kissed but I pulled back and she whimpered. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her nervously while staring into her beautiful eyes that where staring into my eyes just as intensely.

💙💜💚💙💜💚💙💜💚💙💜💚💚💜💙💚💜💙💚💜💙💚💜💙Hey guys please vote to find out what happens next. Should I continue this story or not? Please let me know!! Thank you guys!!!!