Pool fight!!

"Ok now that really did hurt Lou!" Harry exclaimed when Lou whacked him upside the head. "Well that's your own fault!" Lou yelled right back at him.

"Ok enough fighting I'm dressed now let's go do something"Lynne said when she walked out of her room in a pair of black short shorts and a white crop top with black and white splatter painted high top converse.

"Hey let's go to the amusement park!" I screamed.

(Btw this is Louis POV)

"Hey that is like the smartest thing you came up with today" Niall muttered under his breathe obviously not wanting me to hear him. "Excuse me there that is offensive don't you think Niall!?!?!?" I exclaimed.

"Wait wh what you heard that, oh fudge." Niall said. "Yup I heard and he started running so I chased him. I chased him to there outside pool and pushed him in but he grabbed my shirt.......

Lynne's POV *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Louis chased Niall outside and pushed him into the pool but Niall had other thoughts and grabbed Louis shirt as he was falling and they both ended up in the pool. "Hey Lynne do you mind jumping in and doing something to make them stop?" mum asked me.

"No problemo." I told her and took my shirt, shorts, and shoes off and the boys wolf whistled at my bikini. It was black and white striped, the top was also strapless. my mum whacked all of the boys upside the head and I chuckled at her. I jumped in the pool just as they went under. Niall escaped when I grabbed Louis by his shirt and we both stayed under.

I went to go up and I resurfaced above the water. But I got pulled under just after I had enough time to get enough air into my lungs. I looked down to see Louis smirking at me and he grabbed my waist and pushed me back so that my back was against the pool wall. He pushed his own body gently against mine and his hands roamed my body.

We have been under water for like 30 seconds and I'm guessing that the rest had gotten worried cause I heard a splash and saw cheeky bastard pull Louis off of me a little to roughly and left him in pain and he grabbed my wrist and started swimming towards the top to get above water. We were half way there and I yanked on his wrist cause I wasn't going to make it up there in one breathe.

He looked at me and saw me struggling to hold my breathe so he grabbed my waist and brought our faces close together and practically kissed me. He just let his own oxygen into my mouth and grabbed my wrist again and swam towards the surface.

We were just about there and we both accidentally let water into our lungs so when we resurfaced the air Niall and Liam helped Harry out while Zayn and mum helped me and I started coughing up water.

"Eww" Zayn said obviously disgusted.

"You try holding your breathe that long" I said rather sassily while coughing up water. I heard Harry start coughing. "Hey Lou he is going to be sick" Liam told mum rather worriedly. "Get him to the loo before he is sick on the patio" mum told Liam and with that he rushed into the house with Harry.

Louis was sitting by the edge of the pool with his head in his hands.

"Hey" "are you ok" I asked him. when he heard my voice his head snapped up quickly. " I-I-I'm really sorry I did that to you." he said as he stood up, and it was then I relied that he was only wearing his boxer briefs.

The others where in the house helping Harry and Niall so I didn't have to speak in a whisper to Louis cause there is no one around us to hear me. "Actually that felt good" I said to him quietly. "You mean you are not going to hit me or anything?" He asked confused. "Do you not get a hint when you are given one" I snapped at him. he looked scared and confused "what do you mea-" he was asking but I cut him off.............

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

What do you think she meant by that.

Sorry it took so long but had to catch up on school work. Please vote and comment thank u!