Offically together.

📙📘📗📕RECAP📙📘📗📕

I started to lean in and she did to and we kissed but I pulled back and she whimpered. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her nervously while staring into her beautiful eyes that where staring into my eyes just as intensely.

📙📘📗END OF RECAP📙📘📗

(Lynne's POV:)

He asked me to be his girlfriend, I really do not now how to respond at all.

I just nodded my head yes and he started screaming "Yes omg I did it I asked her OMG!!!" then only Zayn and Liam came into the kitchen (Niall and Harry were out shopping at this point.) with worried looks on their faces.

"What happened!" Liam asked.

"SHE SAID YES, SHE SAID YES, SHE ACTUALLY TRUSTS ME CAUSE SHE SAID YES AND OMG AND OH.......... I need to breathe properly." Louis breathed out.

"Ok, so then............ well Liam come on and let's bake and let them do their own little thing!" Zayn said saving me from more embarrassment from Louis' breakdown.

Louis dragged me upstairs and into his room and locked the door.

If you can't stand heated make out sessions please skip this part that italicised!!!!

🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀

Louis pushed me up against the wall roughly and started to kiss me on the lips forcefully, than he started to leave a trail of kisses to my collar bone and found my sweet spot and sucked on it causing me to moan.

He went back up to my lips and kissed me hungrily and I tugged on his shirt so he ripped his shirt off and I shoved him off of me to take my shirt off leaving me in a red lace bra. I pushed Louis up against the wall and started to grind on him. He started to moan quietly until I stopped and he whimpered.

I tugged on the rim of his pants so he took them off and threw them somewhere in the room. He tugged on my shorts so I slid them down my legs and threw them behind me somewhere in the room like his jeans.

Louis pushed me down on the bed and started kissing me roughly again.

10 minuets later

We were still kissing and making out on the bed and moaning really loudly but we didn't do any thing else because we stopped moaning for a bit and just kissed each other. Louis had his arms around my waist with his back up against the bed. I had my arms around his neck with my hands lost in his messy hair and my legs straddling his his waist.

🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀⚡🌀

Dirty/heated moment is over.

We didn't bother looking at the time so we didn't know that dinner was ready, then again we didn't really care.

We started hearing shouting downstairs then suddenly someone opened the door!!!!!

🌈⭐🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾⭐🌈Hey guys so how did u like the chapter. My friends helped me with the heated moment cause they thought that it was things like 'necessary' and 'appropriate'. please vote and comment.

Love ya

~Lizz,~Veronica, ~and Kara.