9

Alex walked to the treehouse and sat on the cold wood planks. She couldn't help but wonder where Tyler and Josh had gone. It was two in the morning, why would they just disappear like that?
Then Alex wondered;

What if they were getting tired of her? She was getting pretty tired of herself. Every day she thought of death.

And now here she was, alone in a cold treehouse. So, so cold. Cold cold cold. Grey grey grey. Messy messy messy.

Alone.

Alex hated being alone. But here she was. She started to think maybe she should just be alone forever. The figure had said the word gone.
It wanted her dead.

Trigger warning

Alex ran out of that treehouse and down the road, far away from her home. Away from her dad. Away from the cold. She ran and ran u till she arrived at a bridge. Alex didn't know how she ended up there. She just did. The girl stared into the water below, creeping closer to the edge. Her toes teased the side, begging her to take one more step. Alex gripped a pole and slid a foot over the side when she heard a soft voice.

"Please don't leave me." 

Alex turned her head and saw Tyler a few feet away, his face full of concern. She heard sirens a few streets over.
"You called the cops?" She said accusingly.
Tyler was grey. So very grey. Alex instantly regretted her words. Tyler cared about her, he was saving her life. Josh and Brendon cared too. She was just too blind to see. Too broken.

A police car and an ambulance gently turned onto the bridge. Alex stared blankly. She took a few steps away from the edge when she felt a hand grip her shoulder. It was a firm grip. The girl turned, looking straight at it. The shadowy figure. The taunting voice.

Colors. Gone.

The figure leaned down next to Alex's ear, whispering softly.

"Blurryface."

The figure shoved Alex's shoulder, sending her over the edge of the bridge. She felt the hit of the water, her lungs breathing in the liquid fire. She could've sworn she heard Tyler scream as the whole world went black.