CHAPPER Ni- CHADS ANAL EXTRAVANGANZA!(PART 1?!)

AN: i dont know what anal means, my mom says it all the time to a man on the phone and moans alot so i do what she says!! It must mean beautiful in japanese tho !! Also what is a fupa!? All i no is my mom says she has one!! X33 enjoyz my kawaii putas uwu!!

Nico was sitting next to his newfound frwends, Gina and Fileecha and Bree and Chad (owo?) and Stacey and Damien. Maybe I am off from work tonight? (More info later) Who knows? Chad, oh gahlee! He makes me blush and my pointer harden with every glance of that toned tan body and his blond sexy hair. And Bree? That woman has the biggest tiddies in the 9th grade! Even though she kinda smells like fish and urine. But I would still like a double stack sandwich in beetween bof of them if you know what I meen! Man! Staring at Chad's bullge makes me want to yiff! I could put that thing in third gear if he let me! (God No!) its the voice in my head again! I don't want to be a gay! My fatha left mi and mai mami for anotha man back a coupl years ago and it was bad. No! Satan thou cursed thou faher because he is a twat! Go back to Rushia you stupid kulak! May the Gulag catch you and make you their cum dump. Gina, that woman can carry a nice ass but she is a bitch. She is part Korean(from her mother) and American(more like texan, flordia, austriallian, and French)From her papi. But she has more than two parents since her paretns got a divore due to some credit card scandle where her mami lost 2 millie!! She knows open heart surgrey since she helped an elder an airport when she went to visit her French Bf in Canda. Jaques. (JEAN CLAUDIE). She has a vally girl accent despite being french ! Damien, he is a killer pin ball wizard. He goes to his favorite gaming hut, the AIM™ where he won Stacey's heart in the 7th grade. It was a mystic moment filled with love and passion that is stronger than the ass can handle! On the weekends he plays checkers, visits old ladyes, and fucks the ever living SHART of Stacey. He cant help it if a pussy must be popped like buttery popcorn! He is a vegan and has a utattoie of a quote from suideie squad, stacey is the harley to his joker. <3 Stacey had curly blonde hair and showered ince every six monts. She didn't care if she smeled like the nape of a banker's neck. She ony really cared about satisfy her 2 subscribers on metube. She loves to sing, dance, fuck, floss, pee, and roll down hills with her pet snakes. THeir names are pussy and penis. She calls them 'The PP Pair!" Sometimse they bite her but she doesnt care. Being sent to the hoptile multiple tims is worth there love. ~ She makes it up to them by eating their snakey assholes.

Gina: Alrighta ya little bunch tweens!! Im hear to make sure ya shits dont blow up the sckoolz with ya ciggies!! Remember have a condom on ya with ya at all time! Im talking about you Chadster! Ya having gay anal (still dont know what it means can some1 tell mi?) in the lunch room! Goobbye! Im taking a vacay with mr red wine and some poppin pills!

Nico: Chad your so anal!? That means beutiful in katsudon!

Fealisa: (NO! What?! NICO flirting with CHAD?! NO! I need to have his peen in my aenie by 1:50 this afternoon!)

Chad: Mhmmm you no it you little sticky asshole!

Feisia: (HM?!?!?! NICO? WITH? CHAD??) *scoots closer to nico* You ever fucked before?

Bree:(SCOOTIES EVEN COLOSER) hey hoe, i can smell u from a light year away. Water u trynga do to him! Get into his pantaloines? Trying to have a quick succ?

Feleasha: Hah! (bitch im gonna cute you) SO SILLY.

Bree: YOU WANNA GO YA ROTTEN PUTA ?*throws pencil playfully* (that will Show her!!)

Filly Cheese Stekshia: (voice in her head o_O: show this molding wet wrat WHOS BOSS!) I WILL! *picks up damien and throws him across the room* SMELL MY RANK MOLDY HAIRY FOOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops her paint and pannies and spreads legs. The room fills with the smell of swamp and indian food) Want to keep this going?!

Bree: KARATO CHOPO KAMIYAMI HA! I studied the art of the blade, while you studied the heart of the puta! Take this ya tuna smelly hoe!

Fishyia: *sits on the floor and scoots ass on the ground, leaving red, green, and browns stains behind her!* *she collects the grind, mold, and gunk from te ground and rolls it into a ball!* *She throws it at Bree's hed!* "NEKO NYAN'NYAN!" she shots!

Bree: *is passed away for a second then in dragon spirit form*

Fitiya: ....good.

(Whiles da femmies fought, the men talked \-.-/)

(WARNING! YAOI !DONT LIKE, DONT READ ! THX! ^o^)

Chad @ Nico: Hey,, bro... you look mighty fine today.

Nico: I what?

Chad:I mean... you have a sweet ass. Nice loins brosef! (tight!)

Nico: I what?
Chad:I mean.. Are you dating someone right now?

Nico: I what?"

Chad: Ugh... just like bro... get in like the van bro... God you're such a corndog.. But you're also my bro... my brodog."

AN: im sowwy!! I couldnt make this cahpter too long since my mom gets mad when I use her laptop for too long!! Hopefully you will stay tooned for part 2 my lovely chicken nuggets! uwu