CHAPPER FOR- NICOS COCKAPALOOZA?(PART 4?!?)

Nico cherishied the memories of lasted night. He was happy. But all that will change. He dropped his close and started to get dressed for tonight: high heels, fur coat, and a skimpy pair of shorts.But I saved the best for last, I pulled my fishnets on and my kawaii fingerless gloves. I wonder what his mom thought when she found out that Nico has been raiding her closet. But then again. He was doing it to save his family. He applied his dramatic make-up with the help of the vegan MeTuber Sugouikinslayer. God sha was hotttt! I left my house and walked to the street corner. In mere mintutes, a lumberjack of a man rolled up in his Nissan Altima and was stroking his big phat cock! (OWO) i thought to myself.... Silently.... lustfully . All I remember was saying okay and i was in the van.

Nico: Hewo? Yesh

Dave: Hey honey, you wanna do the dirtayyyy? Na mean?

Nico: ONly if I can be your wittle gurl papi!

Dave: You got it bich.

We got to his run down motel sweet almost immedialty from all of the lust roaming free, unhinged in automobile! His buldge was about to rip out of his trousers, the scent filled the room like a warm weekend at sunday school. Oh boy I lve the smell of salami! All of a sudden, He was on top of me!? I undressed him first. His monstrous COCK almost poked me in the eye!? And then he was on top of me! His 45 abs crushed me, but it was like being spread on toast. Warm, yummy, and I felt like a million bucks! I held in a breathe I didn't know I was holding and I embraced it. He moaned a moan like bigfoot and started to unbuttom my fur coat. Nico wanted to sHOUT out, but it was too late. He had no boobies to shake about, only his bare nipples.

Dave: Where da tittie? Where are they? You a boy?!

Nico: Yesh I gott dick but can fuck bettaa than ya bitch!

Dave:Hope you don't mind my fupa dick then.

Nico: The bigger the better signor!

Dave: Mhmmm you got it! *rams dick into Nicos punish hole*

Nico: Yesh papi! Bust my ass! (get ur pencil dick out of my booty!) Yeaaa it feels so gud!

Dave: You like it ruff!? *smacks Nicos tight apple bootie*

Nico: Yes papi make me your're bitch!?

Dave: *takes pipi out* Wow! That felt good! So im a gay now!?

Nico: Yesh call me! 929-382-9054! *leaves room*

Chad: Nico! FWEND! WAIFU! What are you doing here?!?!

Nico: Uhhhmmm I-i was just visiting a fwend.

Chad: Wow, cheecky! Why are you dressed like that! *stares at Nicos hot rod and bod*

Nico: Um, it's cosplay! I'm Nauto!

Chad: Well you looking smoking!

Dave: Babe wear did you

Nico: Gtg! <3 *leaves* oh wait give me a tip! And not the one in your pants !

Dave: Here is 2000$ fwend!

Chad: Who is this daddy!?

Nico and Dave: Anime coordinator!

Chad: Lets go kareokie!

Nico: Okay!

(WARNING! YAOI! DON'T LIKE DON'T READ! THX ^o^)

Nico:Any requests?

Chad; Yesh! Lose the shorts! Time to get down and Dirtay~! Come at mi big boy!

Nico:Chad! Where did you come from? Do my fishnets look sexy?

Chad: Gaydar rang! I find all the homos that way ! And yes your killer calves can crush me if they really wanted to!