Prologue

Prologue: Nico

AN:: HAI guyz!! ^u^ this is my first story!!! Please be nice to me while you read it!! This is based on a true story!!! So don't be mean!! The names were changed for the sake of the people!! With that being said, enjoy!!! XD

The alarm clock woke him up aburptly. I lazlily woke his eye balls and started to stare at da cock. 7:10 am. I got up grudgedly, feeling his throbbing morning wood and walking himself to the bathroom for his morining pee. He called his sister. He stuck his head out of the bathroom door to yell.

"Sweatie! Don't be for school! You woke up quite late today! You know what they say, 'Another day, another nickel! " I said cheekily to my sisters, Aiko and Svetlana. Our father was Russian and our mother was Japanese, one of the last samari, but all of her past experiences destroyed her. She has turned to a cowards life and snorts methanfetamine. This has run our mooney pot dry, causing me to look after my two sisters. (you'll see more of this later *mew*)

I wanted to scream. Its been a week at my new school now and I haven't made any friends, but that will all change after I join the school footbal team and anime club.

"Huny hurry! You'll be late for the second time" I said demandinly.

My twin 10 year old sisters came bustling down the staircase bubbling with cuteness. *cue cuteness overload*

I started the car and loaded them in the back seat. We were off to school, a world of adventure and hell.

Prologue: Bree

I woke up violently thrashing in my sleep, another bad dream I thought as I rubbed my eyes. I glanced at the clock, 7:10 am. Right on time! I pushed the covers from my bed and took my bracelets off of my night stand. All of my MCR braclets laid scattered on my wooden stand. After placing all of them up to my elbows I got up and went to my nightstand. Most of my shirts are black, like my soul, but I can't help myself but wear them more than my colorful clothes. I blame Hottopic for making so many kawaii designs with black!

"Hey, Bitchy Bree, hurry up. You're going to make me late for school!" My bother, Ronald barged in and screetched. I almosted yelped and called 911. He was lucky I had a bra and shirt on or I would yelp!

"Ronald you are an asswipe! I don't take much time to get ready unlike some people do!" Bree pushed her brother out of her room and got her favorite ripped skinny jeans and Naruto headband. It was only 20 degrees outside, but the shirukana knows no bounds!

"Whatever. Vaginal Bree. Your MCR pussy won't get you a boy friend." He said as he left. Just then, Bree's face grew very red as she slammed the door.

"LIES! I'VE HAD SEX WITH MY MAKOTO TACHIBANA(he is from free u shold watch it!) BODY PILLOW! I'LL GET MORE ACTIONS THEN YOU WILL EVER HAVE!" She rushed in and fell ontwo her bed and covered her face from the embarrasment. It was hard being a 14 year old tween girl without getting your privacy invaded!

She looked at the mirror and sighed. She looked decent,,,, but still ugly. She slapped her face real quick, got her rainbowdash backpack and left the house, forgetting to brush her teeth after taking a small pill from a yellow container. (u'll understand in later chappers!)

Prologue: Felicia

I woke up to my mom screaming at me. I screamed back.

Time to wake up!

I streched and shook my hed. And than i looked at the clock. 7;10. Here i go!

I got up and scratched the pancake she calls my ass as i walked across my rum. As i walked, the mayor of my dream town called Inkei flashed in front of my eyes. To me, he said, "Felecia, dont tickle his pickle today if you know it's good for you."

...Huh? WHAT?!?!?! I asked myself. Who cares?1! That guy's been tripping balls for years.

"Falicha! Hurry up and get ready! The bus will be here in an hour!"

"Go die, Mom!!!" I holler back!

I walked ovur to my dresser and got out my gee-string and my tang toppe and my high tops and my hoop earins and my bootie shorts and my hair extenshuins and my fayke eyelasches. I slapped every one of those things onto my hot, sexy, fresh, new, unbaithed moldy, pritty, thirsty, young, and musty body.

I luked in the mirror. "Heck yeah!" I said. All the boys want me. Hah.

I winked at myself and licked my finger, touching the pancake once more. I swer I heard a sizzle. Always smokin!

She left the house with my Suicdie Squad back pack. I didn't need to do anything else to get ready. She always look hawt.