CHAPPER CHIVES!!! -BREE'S FUN TRIP? (PART 3!?)

AN: Hai guys!! It's almos the one year annivaray of the book! yayz ! We have 16,743 reads!! O-o I cant arigato u all enuff!! Its so ncie to kno i have fewnds beside my school guidance consuler!!! <333 with that enjoy febreeze's dark sceret!! Uwu

P.S. Tis chapper is deadicated to our biggest fan, bribanana butter bread. Her favorite character is Bree and this chapper is all about bree! She is vewy supportive to us and our book. U make me WANNA write all day !!! Love u gal !<33333

Bree: I can't believe you invited me over to watch all of Drangon ball Z with you Nico-sama-sensei-kun! Its very nice of u....(maybe we do the sex later?....)

Nico: No prob bob! Arigato desu!? OWO?

Miko:(Nico's Mammi): GIMME TU DIIINERO PUTAAAA!!! (transltion for bakas!! XD): GIVE ME YOUR MONEY BITVH!!! PUTA!

Nico: Mami desu stahp!! Your embarazada mi! Go get your puta drugs somehwere else!!

Bree: What is she saying? I don't understand korean! I need subtitles !!!! *starts to have a panic attack!(at the disco stick) I need to take a linkle!! Where is the tolieto!?! (i need to take my xanax!! But i dun wanna him to c me and poke fun at me on myspace!)

Nico: Its down the hall to the left and thn another left and its the third door on the right and then go up those stairs and it the second door diagnal to the cwadilateral and then take the mass and divide by the density!

Bree:Easy enough!^o^

Bree follows Nico's directions and goes to the batrum. She slams the bathroom door define her and digs a hole thru her purse to find the xaxnax(not the bludge XD)

Bree:Time to pop some pills !!!! fist me daddy!! *swallows!* *gulps* Ow.....o

Miko: *is down the hall* * senses xananx* *bUStS (a nut) tHROugH THE bAtHROoM DOoR* GIMMEE SOM OF THOSE DRUGS PUTA! I NEED A HI aND I NEEDz IT RAPIDO!!

BrEE: *is taking a big juicy dump* AaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA MYSTIC POOPING LADY!! GET OUT OF MI HEAD! *slams through the door and rushes to Nico's sneeze room.

Bree: Nico-sama-sensei-senpai-kun-chan! There is a crack whore in your bathroom!

Nico: I thought the exterminator got rid of that thing months ago...

Bree: It kinda loked like your mami, but it also looked like Gerard way before the split up of MCR! (i love mcr plz come back gerald u can succ me dry with a bendy straw,,, pleeb,,,,)

Nico: I love MCR! Their even better than the fraise beet banned!! Brandon Yuri is so damn shmexie! Desu XD!!

Bree: I love yaoi ! (an: dun look it up if ur under 13....owo)))

Nico: Wow! It sems that we were meant to be fwends 69 ever!!

Bree: Nico-sama-san-ducktard,,,, i have sumthing to tell u,,,

Nico: Yesh?! What it? *takes out phone to text Filika. The tex says: 'Musky bree is over my house rn. Having fun. Wanna come 2?'

Bree: (i took my xanax to fuck, and if I dont get my succ, then im still gonana fuck ! here goess!) I,,,,,,um,,,,,,,,, i l-l-lik-

All of a sudden a crash is heard, a smell of rotten tuna enters the building as Felicah stands up from the glass shards and brushs off the shards*

Fitsa: Hey party people! *busts through the window, spreading fertilizer all over the room (she had a garden in her back pocket! (you'll know more about dis in a few mins cx))* I was across town and I herd that you guys were having a ball over her so her i came!

Bree: AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa THE CRACK WHORE IS AT IT AGAIN ! its the pussy popper!

Fiolia: Yeah, well I was here sew I could see Nico! And lookie here!

Nico: Heya there, city slicka! What brings ya 'round these parts?

Feeleesa: Don't act like you don't know, big boi!

Nico: Mmmm ~<3 (i wish this smelly ass bitch new that im gay and i like chad. Ugh. maybe this bich showld take a hint!)

Bree: What I was GOING to say before stank foot joineed the dumpster was,,,, Nico,,, aishitemasu...... sexy ;....pucker up sucka !!

Nico: Bree... I never knew you knew japenises... Im....touched.

Phelicia: Psh. Well I have many other talents

Bree: Sucking major ass and giving mediocre handjobs aren't considered talents bitch!

Phelisha: They are if you have standards, toe fungus! *takes a flower out of her pocket (see? Told you that there was a point to her having a garden in her pockit xD)* H-Here, dear senapi... (Mayor of Inkei: Good goin, Felly. You're doing great! Just slip that bloody dark red moon rose into Nico-sama-sensei-kun-chan's hand and his dick will be in your ass!)

Nico: Gee Whiz Felisha i apreshiate the jester butt im allerjic to flowas!!! Pwease fogive you senpai Kun! Domo ariGato yourself and YouR fAmily!. And you too Bree eye guEss. (both dese bitches about to get shit on?)

Bree: you Brujha! Trying to kill Nico in cold blood! I'll never forgive you ! You and your weave can march out the door and die !!

Fidelity: (mayor of inkei, what do i do now?!) (Mayor pf Inkei: I dont know! Think for yourself stupid puta foopa bitch!)

Bree: Speak up slime mold!! Before I smash ya ass into next year!!! Nico is my whore to tap !! I took xanax for his pussy!!

Fillysia: Bree! Stay the fukc out off this! I don't very much appriciate this! I would never try to hurt (Nico)tine in any way! Please don't accuse me of such things! I wish you and your fam bam runny noses and stubbed toes, puta!

Nico: Ladies Ppwese stahp Arigati desuing over ME! gEt your wraggity selves to get her!!!! IF you wannt this dick you need too have a dick skills sista!!!!! You alweys-

Bree; ALIGHT ALREADY ! I 'LL ADMIYS IT ! NICO CASEY UCHICHA I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR FUPA ASS ! AND I SMOKE XANAXA ! THERE I SAID IT.

Feblia: *mouth drops, gapes* (whispers:) Curses! Son of a bitch...

AN: BREWS SECRET IS REVEALED LIKE A CAN OF TUNA SALAD!!! what did u guys think of it??! Look back at her prolube and see that the yellow bottle was her xanax :3

Quchin of the chappter: What does this say about Bree and Felichia as people? Is their character delpment for the better? For the worse? You decide! LEAVE YOUR ANSWERS IN A COMMENT BELOW!

--REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, SHARE, AND LOVE THIS STORY! GIVE IT A BIG THUMBS UP OWO! SS MM AA SS HH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SMASH YOU LATER! TOODLES!

Thank u bribanna bUTTER bread ! ^w^