CHAPPER 1: MATCH MADE IN HELL!?

The bell rang for homeroom *ring ringowo*

Nico and his tight ass was walking down the hall, and then he saw her. Bree. They met two days ago. At anime club. She was the queen of anime club and I wanted to be king. She was so katsudon. The way her black and pink straight hair down to her spagheti ass made me want to scream? I don't now. Nico was confuzzled about his exuality and kinda wanted to plow his gay firend CHad, but I denied it. No one can know. I earased my tumblr search history of gender and sexuality. Ewwie. Bree ran up to him.

Nico: Kon'nichiwa Sensai pal XD *bows*

Bree: O-Oh. Hi Nico!! You are looking very sugoi today ^^(i wanna itadakimasu his ass he is so cool but he wont notice a smelly vagina pussy like mine just like Ronald said...)

Nico: Ohhh thank you fwend! Your looking pretty kawaii yourself! Love the shirt, may I borow it sometimes? Fetus!

Bree:Senapi? You wear a women's size 7? And you like TOP! PATD! FOB! MCR! Too?

Nico: Yesh'm i fancy MCR and all the bands!!! Maybe we can go Hot Topicing?! (God this ugly bitch! Or maybe She is hot? Idk get out of my Head!!!!)

Felisha: Uhhhhh Heya guys! Bree where ya been? And who is this cutie? *adjusts boobs, inflates tiddies and looks at nicos tight sweet ass and buldge* (hot tomalie hes hottt with a capital H!)

Bree: (My ninja senses tell me she is being a fake ass puta again! She just wants to tap his thicc fupa ass! I cant let senpai be tricked again! I need to stop her!) Konichiwa Feetlia! How are you today ^^;;

Felicha: I'm doing okay, I sappose. I would ass you how you are, but i'm really more intrest'd in the boy right here! (MAYOR OF INKEI, GET OUT OF MY HED!!!!!!!)"

Bree: Oh, he is def and mut! He can't talk unless you no sign lanuage and this is what he knows! *sticks up middle finger* This is Bob! And he says fuck off week old skank!

Nico: *blushes into next Shūmatsu* stahp it sensay. Who is This lady? (maybe I can use this plastic bitch as a cover for my secs life! finally ! i wont be that worthless piece of whore? shit my parents called him!) *fakes a blush*

Fileesha: I thought you were def blind and dumb. Why? Are you talking?

Bree:Take a hint long nose whore! Your blue ballsack is hanging out ya pannies! Gomenasai Nico!! This two face cumshot doesnt know what she is thinkin she must b mental!! Isnt that right feshuna?

Nico: Woah laydies simmer simmer! I never knew I would be fot oover like dis?!? *bell rang for first period* Darn it! We missed homeroom!? Curses! *is sad*

Filysa: (Mayor of Inkei: Make sure his dik is up your ass by the end of te skool day!! Make sure you sqyeeze evry last drop out of his thicc one!) (Okay I will!) *winks* Well, I guess that means that our asses goota get movin! How bout I walk you to your class, Nicky?!!?!?!

Bree: (maybe i should of taken my xanax,,,) She ran to her english class.

Nico: Bombanos chikas lokas!

AN: Hai again! uwu Im writing in japinese becase Nico is japinese! There in the locker hallway at nicos locker ;-; We are intoing three new charakters in chapper 2! Stay tooned!!!!! ow^