Here Comes The Greed.

-Third person POV-

"Tsubaki...what the hell is this?" Asked a male with fern green hair. He was sitting crossed leg on the tatami mat. In front of him was a small brown wooden table and letters and paper sprawled across it. Sakuya took a distinctive looking envelope and examined it closely.

"Have you open it?" He asked.

The male with short black hair groaned loudly. Today he was wearing his usual traditional yukata. He turned his head in annoyance and snatched the envelope from Sakuya's hand. He glanced at the sender and winced.

"What's up?" Asked the curious male with green hair.

"Greed keeps on sending me stupid invitation!" Tsubaki said, tearing the envelope apart. He threw them away in the waste basket along with the other letters from his siblings.

"You're getting along fine huh?" Sakuya asked.

"Fine as in....still clearing up about what happened...yes.." Tsubaki rolled his eyes. He sighed softly and shoved the rest of the letter into a black plastic bag.

"Are you throwing those out?" Asked the curious male.

"Yeah...I don't understand..who send letter nowadays?!" The black haired make exclaimed. Sakuya managed a small laugh. He took the bag and pulled out a pink envelope.

"It's from the greed pair..." He read aloud. "They're inviting you out to hang out with them...Huh? What's this?" Sakuya frowned, picking up a longish looking paper that fell out from the envelope.

"Wow! They even send you the tickets!" He exclaimed.

"Ōmoshirokunai....(Uninteresting)"

"What do you mean uninteresting? Have you ever been to an amusement park before?" Asked Sakuya.

"No..too many people makes me sick.." Tsubaki replied. Sakuya frowned and rested his chin on his arm. "What do you do for fun?" He asked.

"I read...books..."

Sakuya gave Tsubaki a 'are-you-kidding-me' look and scoffed. "Lame...I can't believe you spend your weekend cooping up in your house reading!"

"If you hate it so much than leave, you freaking freeloader!" Tsubaki shouted. "The door is over there...if you prefer to jump out from the window...then, it's over there." The male pointed towards the living room and the hallway.

Sakuya laid down on his back and clicked his tongue. "Che....I was just joking around..." He mumbled. "Say.,.you should really explore the outside world...I've explored enough to know all the great activities you could do!" Sakuya smiled.

Recently, Sakuya had been cheerful than before. A week ago, Sakuya confessed to his childhood friend but ended up getting rejected. So, Tsubaki who felt sorry for him allowed him to crash at his place. Somehow, after a whole week, Sakuya decided he's not going to leave Tsubaki's house. And so, he became a freeloader there.

Tsubaki sighed softly and turned towards the other male. "What's so fun about those stupid activities?" He asked.

"It might be stupid but...it's fun!"

"Ōmoshirokunai.....(uninteresting)"

Sakuya laughed loudly and nodded. "Well..that's so you characteristic..."

Tsubaki rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Shut up or I'll kick your ass out you freeloader." He said. Sakuya gave a soft yes and excused himself to the bathroom.

The black haired male looked at the invitation longingly. He finally took the invitation and stuffed it into his coat. "I must be infected by Sakuya's craziness..." He sighed.