I wish i hadn't met you

-Tsubaki's POV-

I sighed and rolled around on my bed....correction, Sakuya and my bed. My body have been aching everywhere and sore. Especially, in my hip and back area. The reason was....you guys get the point right?

Sakuya's definitely gentle with me. He takes good care of me and he never once said anything hurtful but....on the contrary, he's a BEAST when it comes to sex! He never know how to restrain himself and one round would never be enough for him! I could not count the times I scolded him for coming inside of me. He doesn't realise how much of a hassle it was?!

As a result, yesterday night was the same! He kept on going for three hours! He went for another three rounds without pulling it out or taking a break! Trust me, I've been put in countless of embarrassing positions to the point that I'm neutral when it comes to sex. I don't really give a damn about his preference but at this rate, my body would eventually collapse.....

Being said that, no matter what the circumstances are, I could never defy him....No matter how much I hate it or how tired I was, I'll never complain or whine. It just something you called insecurities. I'm afraid that if I whine and complain, he'd get annoyed and dump me. I don't wanna experience that after seeing how sorrowful Sakuya was when he realise Mahiru's with Nii-San.

So...I figure, I'll just keep it all to myself. I've been doing for....forever! It shouldn't be that hard right?
.

.

.

"Right?"

-Two days later-

"Sakuya! Wake up you lazy bum!"

Sakuya groaned and pulled the blanket all the way up, covering his face. I shook my head and frowned, we are supposed to get ready for school but this dude here has better plan. I guess he stayed up late for who knows what and ended up feeling drowsy and tired. I've been calling him three times, my voice gets louder each time.

"SAKUYA! WATANUKI SAKUYA! I DEMAND YOU TO WAKE UP AND GET MOVING!"  I screamed, shaking the bed vigorously.

Sakuya, probably thought it was an earthquake. Cause, he woke up instantly and sat up, looking around wildly. Well, at least he's awake now...despite the fake earthquake alarm I gave him.

"Good morning." I said sarcastically.

"Morning..." He replied, rubbing his tired eyes. His hair looked so shaggy and messed up. Looks like he slept and got hit by a lightning that causes his hair to stand up on all side.

Sakuya yawned and glanced up, staring at me. "What?" I asked him. Sakuya laughed softly and without any warning, he yanked me down forcefully. I fell on the bed with a small thud.

"FUCK DUDE?!? WHAT WAS THAT?!" I screamed, throwing a pillow at his face.

"I wanna taste you...." He smirked, licking my cheek.

"Hey! Stop! We're gonna be late for school!" I protested, pointing at the clock. "Stop if okay....I don't wanna be late again."

Sakuya wasn't having none of that. He rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. "C'mon.... don't be such a worrywart....... Its just a little taste, that's all. I promise it'll be quick."

Quick or not, I'm not in the mood to sleep with him.

I was angry with him. I've been tolerating with all his antics and blow out, and now he's saying all these stuff to me?! "Stop! I said I don't wanna do it you asshole!" I screamed and punched his stomach. Sakuya fell backward and hit the hard wooden floor.