Please Don't Lie

-Tsubaki's POV-

Ever since that night when I had the fight with Sakuya, I've been feeling really messed up, grumpy and tired. Sometimes, to the point that I want to skip school and just hide myself under the covers.

I'm just not feeling the thrill to meet people...I don't wanna meet anyone, I don't wanna meet the bitches and jerks at school, I don't wanna meet the lousy teachers and staff. I absolutely don't wanna meet Sakuya....though that will be hard cause we are cohabiting.... The only way for me to avoid him is to get up real early and get out of the house before he does. That wasn't so much of a problem before but now, Sakuya has been visiting my bedroom and falling asleep in bed more frequently. Boy, he have a GREAT sense of hearing.

Today, I texted Sakuya telling him that I'm sick. Yes, I just said I text him because I do not wish to speak to him face-to-face. Anyway, he was quite persistent on trying to nurse me back but of course, to his dismay, I refuse.

"Sakuya....Please just leave me alone...." I whispered to myself, looking up at the ceilings as I lay on my comfy bed. Today was splendid. Sakuya wasn't at home till midnight and by the time he came back, I'll be asleep by then...at least I hope I can sleep without him.....

Sakuya told me before that he's meeting up with Mahiru and the rest and asked me to tag along but I refused. Because of that too, I vent my anger on him again and told him to go alone.

"I'm suck a jerk.....Suck a freaking jerk..." I mumbled. I was just about to doze off when a piercing sound of my own doorbell woke me up again.

I assumed it was the mailman...or maybe a salesman so I ignored the bell but it soon got louder and faster. I groaned, stood up and walked to the door, dragging my heavy feet.

I unlocked the door and clicked my tongue. What of the odds....It's the two pair I DON'T wish to see right now...kamisama, what type of game are you pulling here?

"Oh....Hi Hyde Nii-san....and his eve...." I managed a small and insincere wave. "Why are you guys here?"

My brother, Lawless of Greed, and his eve, Licht returned the wave. "Wow...you must be really sick if you can't even make out one mean name to call me..." Licht said.

"Sakuya told us you're sick...so we came here to check on you!" Hyde explained.

Damn it that bloody asshole Sakuya....I'm going to slice that body of his in half and roast it in the oven! Then, I'll resurrect him again and do the same thing again and again for another 100 times!

"Er..Tsubaki? Did you heard what we say?"

"Huh? What was it?" I asked, snapping out of my thought.

"I said, have you taken your medicine? If you haven't, Licht-tan brought some over so you can take them." Hyde said, pointing towards the brown paper bag his eve was holding.

"Thanks but no thanks...I'm fine." I said, pushing them away slowly. "now, go back. Sakuya's just exaggerating, sorry for the trouble though.." I added quickly.

"Are you sure? You're just as hardheaded as Licht-tan so I find that very unconvincing." Nii-san frowned. Gosh...since when he became so caring towards his siblings?

"Hyde, don't believe whatever this guy said, just barge in and nurse him back so he won't complain. Besides, we promised Sakuya to look after him." Licht said.

Sakuya again.... Why is it all about him?! What's with him and invading my private life?! Can't he just fucking leave me alone for one minute?! This is getting outrageous!

"SAKUYA! SAKUYA! SAKUYA! ISN'T THERE ANYONE ELSE IN THIS GODDAMN WORLD?!" I screamed loudly. Nii-san and his eve looked at me, gawking.

"I'M SICK OF HEARING HIS BLOODY NAME! You know what?! The reason why I'm sick is because of that fucking guy!" I continued, NOT giving a damn about the two gawking people in front of me.