Please say the words I wanna hear

-Watanuki Sakuya's POV-

"Kuya....."
.
.
.
"Sakuya...."
.
.
.
"OI, SAKUYA!!"

"Huh? What?" I asked. Mahiru frowned while Kuro shook his head lazily. "What's wrong with you?" Mahiru asked me. He leaned in closer to get a better look at my face.

"You...look like you just flush a lottery ticket that is sure to win down a drain....What's up?" He continued, eyeing me closely. Kuro, on the other hand was about to snooze off because I was constantly losing my focus.

"More than a lottery....I think it's something bigger than that.." I replied weakly.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Mahiru as innocent as always... And..I hope would always be, asked me, brimming with curiosity. But...to my dismay, before I could answer, Kuro did it for me...

"It means...Tsubaki threw him out if the house..." He explained as shortly as he could possible explain. Though....I guess the word 'threw' made a big impression. Mahiru turned to look at me. His eyes peered at me with concern.

"Is it true? You were kicked out?"

"Huh? I guess....And I never see him ever since...He tried his best to avoid me during school hours too....As for example, during recess yesterday, I was about to calk out to him but he bolted away before I could even open my mouth..."

Mahiru looked worried. He nudged Kuro to say something and after a few more nudging, Mahiru's SerVamp finally give up. "I'll talk to him....And ask if he's alright..." Kuro said halfheartedly.

"Um...Thanks but....I don't think that's a great idea... " I replied.

"Why?"

I sighed softly. The other day, when Tsubaki was sick, I told Hyde and Licht so I guess they went over just to get scolded by Tsubaki. They told me how he blew up after hearing them say my name. Haaa~...I must be hated by him...

"He blew up when he heard Hyde and Licht say my name....In this state, he'll probably do more than blow up..." I replied, and if you're wondering if Mahiru and Kuro knew about Hyde and is eve's visit to Tsubaki's house, then the answer is definitely yes. Looks like Hyde told all of his brothers about it.

"He won't...He won't blow up at me..." Kuro said lazily.

"Huh? Why?"

".....It's such a pain to explain but he just won't...."

Typical SerVamp of sloth....He had to be lazy right now huh? I guess there's no helping it....At least, he's trying to help me out...er even though it was Mahiru who forced him to do so...

"Well...I just don't want him to hate me more than he already had....It's horrible knowing someone hates you so much like that..." I answered.

Mahiru exchanged glances with Kuro but none of them can figure out a word to say to me. In the end, I told them I have to go because there's some stuff I have to complete....however....It's a big fat lie of course....

-The next day in school-

During recess, Tsubaki ran away before I could even call out to him. Feeling worthless, I decided to drop it and just eat my lunch properly. Who knows...maybe staying away from each other is the best..... Because I was alone, some girls decided to join me. They sit down around me and chatted.

"Nee...Watanuki-kun....How rare seeing you alone without Tsubaki-kun by your side..." One of them had said. She twirled her hair around her finger as she say so.