The Storm

-Third person POV-

The greenette male laid down on his back, staring at the ceiling of his room, completely alone and checked out. A million stuff was playing around his mind, he was thinking of Tsubaki....and what Tsubaki yelled before leaving him.

It's been three days since their last argument. The greenette tried calling Tsubaki's phone but to no luck, Tsubaki didn't t answer. Sakuya tried leaving text messages and voicemails but the black haired male didn't bother to respond. Clearly, he was mad with Sakuya.

Thinking that it was over, Sakuya's phone started ringing. It reads, Lazy blue bastard. "Great....out of everyone, why him? And right now....out of all the time..... great..."

Sighing, Sakuya tapped the green button.

"Wow, I thought I was lazy but you sure took you own sweet time answering my call." Said the bluenette over the phone. Sakuya rolled his eyes and in the background, he heard Mahiru scolding Kuro.

"I'm not in the mood to fight...what do you need?" Sakuya rudely spat out. He rapidly tapped his finger, getting quite impatient.

"Mahiru ran into Tsubaki.....and....he was not doing great...." The bluenette muttered lazily.

Sakuya quickly sat up, just with Tsubaki's name being said over the phone, Kuro had successfully piqued Sakuya's interest. "You saw him? When and where?!"

"Er....It's too troublesome to explain.....ask Mahiru yourself..."

"Please Kuro! Just tell me! Or pass the freaking phone to Mahiru!" Sakuya pleaded, getting anxious and nervous. Kuro sighed and called Mahiru over.

"Sakuya? Hey, I ran into Tsubaki and he....umm...wasn't good..."

"Where?! And when?!"

"Just now....I met him at the park near the convenience store. I don't really know why but....he looked tired...and pretty much checked out..." Mahiru paused and cleared his throat. "Are you guys....umm....fighting?"

"No....it's nothing big. Thank you for the info...I'll talk to him about it..."

"Sure..."

"Wait, before that, do you know how to contact him? It seems like I can't reach his phone..."

"Oh, yeah, didn't he tell you? He change his number. I'll forward you the new one."

Sakuya thanked Mahiru and ended the call. Within seconds, Sakuya received the text message from Mahiru. He saved the new number and decided to contact Tsubaki later.

"I don't want to rush this.....it may be my only chance..."

Sakuya write out what he wanted to say on a piece of paper. Looking down at the number, he was visibly shaking. "It's now or never..." he whispered and dialled the number.

He waited for what seems like eternity. Finally, someone answered. "Hello?"

"Hey Tsubaki....it's me....Sakuya."

There was so such d from the other side. Sakuya figured Tsubaki would froze upon hearing his voice. "Please don't hang up Tsubaki . I....just wanted to say I'm sorry..."

"Really? That's all? It's that it?" The black haired male asked bitterly.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk...and sorry for being so insensitive. I know you love me and honestly, I do too. I really really like you Tsubaki. I just wish you'd be more honest about your feelings to me... I want you to depend on me a little.." the greenette rapidly said, he was scared Tsubaki would cut off before he could end it.