Chapter 7

First of all I'd like to thank DekuSdante for giving our little allmate kitten (know named Shika(even if they are a boy) a name. And I really appreciate the vote from you. Now on with the story!

Jason POV
"Master... it's time to get up." I hear a voice say. I open my heavy eyelids to see Shika in my face licking my nose, with his sandpaper like tongue. "Morning Master." He said, crawling on to the bed. "Morning Shika, how are you?" I answered groggily, while sitting up. Shika stopped and slowly looked at me. "What?" "What did you say master?" I looked at him in confusion. "Morning?" "No, after that." "How are you?" "NO, IN THE MIDDLE." (If any of you get what I'm doing, I love you.) "Shika? That's your name from now on." I said picking him up and cuddling him to my chest, as I walk out of the room. "Shika? Shika?" He said, I guess he's trying to get use to the name. "Master isn't Shika a girls name?" "Yes but your Mein süßes kleines Kätzchen." I said walking down the stairs. "Okay, I love that name, thank you master." Shika said as I put him down. As soon as his paws hit the ground he ran off to the kitchen. 'I guess he's looking for the other allmates. Oh well he can't get far...Hopefully?' I look at the clock. "4:49 a.m. That's pretty early, but who cares I better start breakfast for us." I sighed. I walked to the kitchen and started a breakfast. "Okay. What do I make... I don't know what everyone likes...oh well I guess I'll make a few different things." I said, rolling up my sleeves and tying a apron on.
Clears POV
I wake up to small noises coming from the kitchen. Hmmm...I wonder who it could be. I stand from my place on the bed. When I open the door. I smell something divine. By the smell I'm guessing it's pancakes, French toast, parfaits, eggs, bacon, and other smells I'm not able to process.(Talking about this food, is making me hungry.)I walk into the hall to be met with Mink, Koujaku, Noiz, and Master. And of course there allmates. We walk downstairs and look into the kitchen doorway. Only to see Jason making breakfast. He moved so gracefully and fast. He looked so busy making breakfast, he didn't notice us. He gracefully flips items in pans and everything. In everything he looked like a Skilled Chef. Not only did everything look and smell good...Jason looked good doing all thing. As soon as everything's on the table and set...He turns towards us and smiles. "Are you just going to stand there and gawk or are you going to eat?" He says, smirking. We all came into the room and looked at all the stuff he made.

 We all came into the room and looked at all the stuff he made