Chapter 5

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy and I'm also working on other stories like 'The Rescued.' Based on Transformers Rescue Bots and 'The Lead Wolf' Based on Fnaf. Please check them out and thanks for staying on my story for so long.
----------------------------------------------
Jason's Pov
I woke up, next to a sleeping Aoba...cute. I get up and walk to the living room, to see my sisters are gone. I practically ran into the kitchen. There my sisters and everyone (except Aoba) in the kitchen. No one seems to notice me yet. I lean up against the wall, watching everyone. 'Good Morning Alpha Jason." The voice said. "Leave me alone" I said, annoyed. I felt someone come over and touch my hands. I look down to see Janie and Jody. "You okay, Brother?" They asked in union. I swear, they can read each others minds. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said, messing up their hair. I look up and notice the others looking at me. "What the hell you all looking at?" I said, glaring at them. "Jason, how's your wound?" Tae asked. "Should be healed in a few days." I said, lowering my stare to my wound. Something doesn't feel right. I sniff the air. "Police are here." I growled. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. "Granny, why are the police here?" Aoba said, running into the room. My coil activated and showed a picture of us. "We're wanted!" I growled, picking up my sisters and hand them to Clear and Aoba. "I'll slow them down. Take my sisters and I'll meet you at Platinum Jail." I said, heading to the front door. "Brother, we almost lost you once, please be careful, and don't end up like mama." Janie pleaded. "Hey, you better take care of my sisters." I said, running out the front door, toward police.
Aoba's Pov
"Come on, we have to go!" Koujaku said, heading out the door. We run outside, hearing gunshots from the other side of the house. We run back through alleyways. "There are footsteps coming from this way." Clear said. We split up, agreeing to meet at Platinum Jail. After awhile of running, the police stopped chasing me, until I was stopped by a police man. I was about to round house kick him, but, when I blinked my eyes, he stood there....with no head. The body collapsed to the ground, behind him was Alpha Jason, covered in blood. He had claws and sharp teeth. His ears and tail was showing too. (He looks like Bigby from wolf among us, when he's upset just with no beard) His brown eyes stared at me, until he finally spoke. "Follow me." I did as I was told and followed with Jody in my arms. We hurriedly went to the secret entrance, and waited. After a few minutes, the others finally arrived. Janie ran up to Jason and Jody, and stayed close to them.
Jason's Pov
Janie ran up to Jody and I, both of them, practically clinging to my hands. We all start walking through the tunnel, until I heard something from behind us. I turned halfway around and saw out of the corner of my eye, two blonds one was short and skinny, he also has glasses and the other was tall and bulky. They look like twins, but by their smells, I knew they weren't. "I know your there. Come on out." I said. They did as told. "Virus, Trip what are you doing here?" Aoba asked. After that I wasn't paying attention, until I noticed the tall one was right next to me, about to grab Jody. I growled, he didn't seem to care, until I move Jody and Janie behind me. He swings at me, but I duck and go for his legs. We both tumble to the ground. He flips us over, so he's on top, and when I rolled us back over, we rolled right of the old platform and landed on the old train tracks. Finally, I rolled back on top and stayed there, as he tried to roll us over again. In the end, Clear and Koujaku had to pull me off of him. "Jason, Chill." Noiz muttered. I stopped and watched the bulky man, stand up. He seems familiar, but I couldn't place him. "Well, we should be going, See you soon Aoba." The one I believe is Virus said. "Bye bye, Aoba." Said, who I guess is Trip, he was still staring at me. They walked away and we resume to our task at hand. Finally, we find a door, I put my ear up to it and listened. Sounded like someone was in there. Aoba went to open the door, but I brought my arm out to stop him. I kicked the door open, as there was an explosion of confetti. There was a big panda dude, standing in front of some doors. "Hello, welcome to Platinum Jail. A place of amazement and fun. Please scan your coils over there and To see where you will be staying, we will do the Fun-Fun Roulette." It said, we scanned our coils and turned to the screen. There was many different places. Then the Roulette started. And landed on a Particular place. "Ah, you got the Wolves Den. (Yes I made it up, just for Jason and his sisters.) This place is full of fun and friendly things, but it can also be mean and mysterious. Good luck and enjoy your stay at Platinum Jail" He said bringing us to a door. We walk inside and a strong scent of animals, alcohol, drugs, and many other things hit my nose, making me weak, but before I hit the ground, Aoba caught me. He helped me stand, then my sisters came to help support me. I heard a noise come from Aoba coil and up popped a map. We walk to the place, known as Glitter. I notice something following us, it was hard to make out, but it was small and gray. And it was coming straight for us!