Chapter 11

Jason's Pov
*Dream*
It's dark...
Run...
You gotta keep moving...
You have to...save me.
Save...us!
-scene change-
It's my...childhood home.
"Mom! Momma?!" Said a young boy, he was about the age 6, he had hair of the darkest chocolate, and beautiful brown eyes full of love and light. "Mom...where are you?" "Over here, Blue Jay!" The boy looked over to see a beautiful brunette women, with ember eyes light with love. "Mom!" Young me yelled, running to my mother. "Momma, when will daddy be back?" Little me ask. "He should be home soon. Why don't you go play with your friends while I clean up around here?" "Okay." The boy said, giving Mom a hug, before running towards a group of children.
-time leap-
Little me was sitting on Mom's lap, as we both was making a quilt. Little Jason heard the door open, and looked up only to be met with his aunt, she said, something in German that young me couldn't understand, but I could now. "He's back and he brought people with him!" Auntie said, as Mom picked me up and ran out the door. She ran until she got to where the elders and men with guns was. "Father!" Mom yelled to a elder. He turned and looked at us. "Father, is it true? Is he back?" Mom asked, while putting 6 year old me down. The old man nodded and looked over in the distance as a man walked up.
-scene change-
Fire...
Screaming...
Little me held on to his mother, crying for his safety and his mother's. Mom pulled me close and started to sing. It was a old lullaby that Grandmama sang to mama when she was young. I turned to look at the man, who started this all, before...I was stabbed.
*Dream End*
I woke with a scream. "Calm down." A voice said. I smell...cinnamon. I look over only to met with a man in dread locks and a pink bandanna. "Mink?" "It's hard to forget about those you lost." He said, as I felt a Mink's hand run through my brown hair. "It's just...hard to accept that...their gone...forever." I said, looking up at his...Amber eyes? "You have...Amber eyes? I thought they were green?" I asked, trace the old stab wound. I look back up at his eyes."The green eyes are contacts, so I can't be affected to drug lights or Toue's mind control. "To be honest, Amber eyes suit you more." I said, moving a little to realize...my heads on Mink's lap. I heard him, chuckle for just a second. "Thank you." He said, running his hand through my hand again. "Mink?" "Hmm?" "Thank you...for everything." "Mhmm."  He just continued to run a hanged through my hair. "Get some sleep. You're going to need it." He said. "Fine, only if you stay with me...until I fall asleep." "Alright." He continued to run his hand through my hair, bringing me into a blessed world of sleep. But, since I'm laying on mink's lap, he fell asleep on the bed, sitting up. When he fell asleep, Tori and Shika took a picture and sent it to Ren, Beni, and Usagimodoki. Let's just say Mink killed everyone afterward, 😁😊☺️😅.

Sorry it's so short. I'm sorry I could only think about doing this for Mink. I'm so very sorry. 😔😞