ch.17

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

I carried Larry into the bedroom hearing laughs from the living room. Ugh, he looks so adorable. I laid him on the bed accidentally waking him up.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, pumpkin?"

"Nuggles." He says reaching for me.

"Give me just a second baby. I gotta change real quick." He nods curling up and watching me change. I go to him and get him out of his shorts before laying on the bed.

"Come here, you poor little creature." He crawls over and collapses on my chest.

"How you feeling?"

"I no feel good but I seepy."

"Then sleep, baby. Daddy's right here." He took a deep breath and was soon fast asleep. I turned off the light and pulled him closer falling asleep as well. The next morning I woke up to crying. And I mean loud almost screaming crying. I couldn't find Larry in the room so I walk into the living room hearing the screams from the kitchen. I walk in and Jake and Adi are trying to soothe him and I see bowls and cereal all over the floor. My poor baby tried to make breakfast by himself.

"Baby?" I sigh. His cries get louder. He's scared.

"I-i...i-"

"Hush baby. Come here." He gets up and runs to me.

"I sowwy." He cries into my shoulder.

"Aww bunny baby. Calm down. Calm down. Shhh." I say rubbing his back and slightly rocking him back and forth. He calmed down a little and just sniffled into my shoulder as the tears poured from his eyes.

"Bunny make mess." He says pitifully. I lift him up and settled him on my hip. He stayed buried in my neck. I made a pouty face at Jake and Adi making them smile. I set him on the kitchen counter and look down at the mess.

"Don't worry about it pumpkin. Jake will clean it up."

"Excuse me?" He says sassily.

"I sowwy Jakey." Larry says crying again thinking Jake was mad.

"Bunny baby. Look at daddy." He looks at me, breath hitching, tears coating his beautiful brown eyes.

"Nobody's mad. You're ok. Breathe bunny. Just focus on daddy and breathing." I say as Jake begins to clean behind me. Once his breathing regulated I wiped his face and went in for a long, slow kiss. I pulled away and kissed his nose.

"Feel better." He nodded looking down.

"You wanna tell daddy what happened." He nodded again.

"Go ahead."

"I...I waked up before daddy and everybody and was hungry. I come in here to get bowl and cereal and when I reached for them Jakey came out and scared bunny and I dropped them." I turned to Jake who nodded.

"Aww, baby." I say stroking the side of his face. He laid on me again and I just let him. Poor baby.

"You still want cereal?" He shrugged.

"Well, you gotta eat something. I know you probably don't feel like it but I don't need you sick. How about we let Jake do it and we'll go cuddle on the couch hmm?"

"Oki." I picked him up getting sad smiles from Jake and Adi before I took him into the living room. I had barely sat for three seconds before he started crying again.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask wiping his face.

"Daddy mad at me." He whimpers.

"No, I'm not. Baby boy calm down. Daddy's proud you tried this morning." He looked down and played with my fingers.