ch.20

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

I get us out of the tub and I delicately dry and place him on the bed.

"I'm gonna be gentle ok baby. I'm gonna make sure you feel amazing." He pulls me down into a kiss.

"Thank you." He says.

"I'm gonna make you feel good." I say kissing down his body. I skip over his erection down to his thighs.

"Uh, daddy no tease." He pouted.

"I'm sorry pumpkin. I'll give you what you want." I say before taking a long lick up his dick hearing him groan. I take the head into my mouth and sucked.

"Oh, daddy!" He moans arching his back. I released getting a frustrated groan.

"Daddy no stooopp." I crawled up to him and kissed him.

"You don't have to call me daddy baby."

"But I wanna." He says between kisses.

"Ok. Well, daddy's gotta open you up. Are you ready?" I felt him shake.

"Daddy won't hurt you I promise, but daddy does wanna eat you out. Can he?" I say kissing his neck.

"Mmmm daddy yes. Eat me, daddy." He whispers. I see his face flush and I laugh.

"Turn over for me." He nods and slowly turns on his stomach.

"Ya know...I'm not use to this." He says.

"What do you mean?" I say kissing his back.

"Being opened up."

"Oh, Larry." I say stopping in the middle of his back.

"Don't worry about it. Just...don't stop." He says sighing into the pillow, getting comfortable.

"Spread your legs for me, baby." He separates his knees and I place a kiss on each cheek before spreading him open seeing his tight hole twitch. A growl rumbled in my throat before I dipped down and took a long lick across his entrance hearing him gasp. I take a few more licks getting a taste for him and boy was he sweet.

"Mmnnn. That feels soo good."

"You taste so good, baby." I say before wiggling my tongue inside him. He tasted so good. Soon I began to suck at his pretty little rosebud.

"Mmm daddy." He says squirming. I continued and sucked harder when he moved to stroke himself.

"Oohhh yeessss!" He moans sitting up on his elbow and ducking his head down. I moaned against his hole, feeling the tremble run through his body. He even started the push back against me. I pulled away and rubbed his legs.

"No...don't stop."

"But daddy wants you, baby. I can eat you out any other time. Don't worry. It's not a one time deal." I whisper in his ear licking at his neck. I took my throbbing erection and rubbed the tip at his hole. I saw his face go from pleasure to fear.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I'll go slow so you can adjust. You wanna be on your back."

"N-no. I'm good. Just ummm...don't hurt me."

"I won't baby I promise." I push in slightly and I hear a slight whimper.

"I'm sorry. You want me to stop?"

"No. It hurts less this way." My heart crumbles. I want nothing more than to erase these horrible memories.

"Ok. Ok." I pushed in further and watched him try to ignore the pain.