ch.16

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

Me and Adi watched t.v. for a while just chatting and enjoying each other's company while Larry sleeps in my arms.

"You gonna get another job?"

"Probably not. We both love this too much. We just haven't regulated his little space."

"Regulated?"

"Oh um...I mean like...teaching him when is a good time to be little when isn't. How to behave in public, things like that."

"Oh. Makes sense." Larry started waking up and I rubbed his back to make him feel comfortable.

"Daddy?"

"What baby?" I say hearing his faint voice.

"Where's binky?" I look down seeing his binky had fallen between me and Adi. I give it to him and he curls up more into my chest.

"Hey, Larry? You wanna go out to eat?" He popped up at that.

"Out?"

"Sure sweetie. Anywhere you want. I'll take you." Adi said.

"I wan go wif Jakey and da others." He whimpers.

"You want to eat with Jake?" I ask.

"Make him wike me. I want bubby to wike me wike awex and Laurence." He said sadly.

"Um...Alright, I'll call them and see what we can do ok?" Adi says.

"Tank ou Adi." He says before laying back on my shoulder. Adi gets up and goes to call them and Larry's starts making babbling noises playing with his bunny.

"Did you like your nap?"

"Mmhmm. Wike daddy holding me." He whispered.

"I love holding you. Did you dream?"

"No. But I heared daddy's heart and I sweep happiwy." He says. He's so little right now it's beyond adorable.

"Well, that's good." I kissed his forehead and then slowly crept my hands to his sides.

"What you doin?" He asks looking at me funny.

"I'm...tickling you!" I say tickling him making him squeal and laugh. He wiggled around and I kept up till he was begging me to stop.

"Daddy! *giggle* daaadddyyyy stoooopppp!" He squirmed. I stopped and he smiled widely, catching his breath.

"No tickle monster daddy."

"But why not?"

"Betause." He giggles. Adi came back with a small smile.

"Hey giggle box. They have all agreed to come to dinner so where you wanna go?"

"Daddy choose." He says popping his binky back in.

"Hmmm. Why don't we see if they have a Dave and Busters type place? This way...maybe they can have more fun together."

"Alright, I'll get to looking." Adi says going into her room.

"Daddy I sweepy."

"Still." He pouts and nods before rubbing his eyes.

"Ok. Go back to sleep and daddy will wake you before we get there ok?"

"Oki daddy." He laid back against my shoulder and fell asleep rather quickly. I pet his hair and watch his beautiful form sleep. He's so peaceful, innocent, and flat-out adorable. Soon Adi came back saying that there was, in fact, a Dave and Busters in Germany.