ch.15

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

Yesterday was rough and this morning wasn't better. He woke up with an awful cough early this morning. I mean early. Seven in the morning he's still coughing and then crying making his coughing worse. Now it's eight and I have him in my lap drinking a bottle filled with juice and cough medicine. I got him calmed down and his cough has declined.

"You feel better pumpkin?" He nods so I lay him beside me and pull him into my chest. Soothing him to sleep we get up again around elevenish when Adi comes over. We eat brunch and watch tv while he pulls toys out of his travel toy box and plays in the living room floor. I mean he has toys everywhere. He had his blocks sprawled out, his stuffies thrown around and was now playing with his cars.

"Larry baby do you really need all these toys out?" He just giggled and kept playing. Adi, who's a trained psychologist, asked if she could take notes on Larry's behavior and I said sure.

"Baby seriously put up what you aren't playing with." He just huffed and kept playing.

"Larry Nicolas if you don't start picking up I will and you won't like it." I say sternly. I watched as he stands up, grabs his toy box that still had a few random toys in it, dumped I them out and threw the container.

"NO!"

"Excuse me?"

"I no pick up. I pwaying!" He shouted pitching a fit.

"Hey, Lau. How do you usually respond without a guest?"

"Oh, you'll see." I walked over to him and pulled him over to the couch. As soon as I sat down it clicked with him what I was about to do.

"Nooo! No spankies! No spankies!"

"Shouldn't have been a bad bunny." I pull him over my knee and unbutton his sleeper and pull down his diaper. I laid ten smacks to his bare bottom before fixing his clothes and plopping him in the time out chair.

"You will sit here for twenty minutes do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes d-dad-dy." He cried. I set the timer before walking into the living room and collapsing on the couch. His cries made me sad but I had to stay strong. He deliberately made a mess.

"Is that how you would've handled this if you were at home?"

"Absolutely. Maybe a few more spanks but I just extended his time instead." Soon I heard the timer go off and I walked in and he instantly made grabby hands. I walk over, wipe his face and squat in front of him.

"Do you know why I spanked you?" He nodded.

"And why you're in time out?" He nodded again.

"Why?"

"I-i didn't listen to daddy and...and made a mess on purpose."

"Why did you do it?"

"I...I no know. I just...no wanna pick up."

"You remember the rules?"

"Mmhmm."

"Which one is more important?"

"Always wisten to daddy."

"And you didn't did you?"

"No. I'm bad." He sniffled.

"You're not bad. Now, do you want out of punishment?" He nodded.

"Go pick up all your toys and then come to daddy ok?"

"Yes, daddy." I kissed his cheek and he rushed to go pick up the toys. I sat on the couch and watched as Adi wrote things down. Soon he was standing in front of me looking at the floor.