Hanging out with Mere or should i say my sister

(There are a few strong words in here but not many)

Bonnie's P.O.V

I dreamt a weird dream last night and now it's bothering me, why did Meredith look so much like my older sister, she sounded the same, came from the same pack and was abused and regarded as a humiliation to socitiy... Just like me, an outcast in the world. I had a dream it was about me and her, we were hanging out shopping like normal friends do but something was different, we were to alike in so many ways it was disturbing. We walked the same, talked the same and thought the same, for heavens sake we even sat the same way. I need to find out the truth and there is only one way to do that... No it's not a fight, it's to sort it out like the mature people we are. (Count to three 1...2...3)My wolf said and i burst out laughing, did you hear me mature... hahahaha mature my ass. Well we would sort this mess out without any distractions and i deliberatly looked at my mate, but being the lazy one he was still asleep, time to give him the perfect wake up call, i crept cautiously down the stairs and asked for a blow up balloon, you know you can get the male and female look alike ones. I asked for a male one. I blew it up and by then people had started to follow me, i also got a cup of water too.

I made my way back to his room pushed open the door and... perfect he was still asleep. He looked ageless, yet so young. I put the male balloon/blowup thing tucked into his arm. You know when you wrap your arms around somebody, I could hear the sniggers of laughter behind me BUT they hadn't seen anything yet. I dipped my fingers into the water, Damn its cold and i put a couple of drops leading from my eyes to my cheeks so they looked like tears, i chucked the water on to William and he jumped up with a startled look on his face, which turned angry really quickly his fangs had even come out... Shit i was a wee bit scared, but still the show must go on.

"You bastard" i screamed

"What" He growled looking at me with anger so clear on his face,

"You only had to tell me you were gay and not interested in me instead of using me you sick person, i went to get a drink and i find a blow up male doll lying next to you when i get back."

"Huh"? He looked very confused looked at his arms and saw a blow-up doll, the look on his face PRICELESS! Mission accomplished.

Somebody shouted from the back

"Oooh the Prince swings for the other team does he,  i always thought you liked girls sir, Well call me darling if you are looking for a relationship, the names David," William looked scared, really he did, i was close to tears of laughter at this stage.

"Dude, I'm joking i put the doll there, take a chill pill and wake up, and i poured the water on you too."  I said bravely, everybody behind me was laughing.

William made a loud growl and shouted

"Is something funny, No i suggest you Piss Off out of my sight... WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, A SIGNAL, YOU'RE HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU *Pause* DO I NEED TO SPOON FEED YOU"

They all scattered and left me to face the wrath of William,Prince of the Vampires. I gulped loudly and dropped to my knees and pleaded

"Please your highness, please dont kill me, i was having a joke and everybody followed me up, what would you like me to do, become a servent, kiss your feet, die as a sacrifice?" i blurted out.

He came closer to me and picked me up, sat on the bed and then put me on his lap. He started to stroke my hair and it felt soothing, but i was still scared of what he was going to do.

"Bonnie, hun, dont ever call me your highness ever again, refere to me as William or a nickname or as your mate, and please dont ever be frighted of me, i will never make you a servent, or make you kiss my feet and i would never hit a woman or a child and i would never kill a woman or child especially my mate"

I gave him a massive hug and kissed him on his cheek and thanked him, i also asked him if i could go out with Mere. I told him its for bonding and he ok'd it and next thing you know we were both in a car ready to go. I was a little bit anxious so i started off by saying

"Mere, if you dont mind me asking, what's your last name"

She didn't mind, and she answered

"My full name is Meredith Mai Stevens"

I gulped, it could just be coincidental, some people have the same last names so i decided to take it to the next level.

"What are your Parents Names"

Again she didn't object and she answered

"My Mother Is Annabell Stevens, My Father Blake Stevens"

If it was even possible i became more pale, her parents had the same name. I did the one thing i could do.

"STOP THE BLOODY CAR, Please Mere i cant breathe"

I couldn't breathe, i couldn't think, could Mere possibly be my missing sister. She pulled over the car and she immediatly knew what was wrong. So i went straight to the point,

"Are you My sister?"

Pause

"Yes, Bonnie-Mai Stevens and i am so sorry that i abandoned you."

Pause

"Mere, they said you were dead, they told me you were dead and they partied all night long, whilst i cried and grieved for you, then they made me do all the chores and i was a servent in my own home, i was abused"

She gave me a big hug and together we cried at the side of the road. Then i came up with a bright idea,

"Can we spend the whole weekend togetther, just you and me, no interruptions, just sisterly bonding, please, please, just text them once and then get a reply tell them nothing and then ditch the phone, if not for me then do it for the future we have ahead of us."

She agreed but instead of texting she phoned William and told him to get her mate, who was called Dylan, they put us on loud speaker and we did the same to them,

"We are not coming back for a couple of day's, but don't worry we will be safe, if you try to find us, we will go away for longer." I said.

"WHAT" They Bellowed and shouted angrily as if we were leaving for good.

Ouch thats gotta hurt.

Meredith repeated what i had said and then they didn't speak.

"I think we should tell the boys Mere, they should know about us."

"Know what exactly, tell us"

"WE'RE SISTERS" We blurted then hung up and lobbed the phone god knows where and set off in the car together hoping to get somewhere away from here for a  break, just keep driving till we find somewhere, now we wait.

Comment

Spare a Vote

And please Fan

Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed it and i will update as soon as i can, lauren