A worry off my mind

Williams P.O.V

Those few words kept replaying on my mind, I'm pregnant. My beautiful mate was carrying my baby, i felt like crying, few people had seen the prince cry as it was so rare but i felt salty tears drip down my face as i looked at my mate.

"Will, you're scaring me could you please say something. Please" She whispered twisting her fingers, i grabbed her hands in mine and she looked up at me, i placed my lips on hers as i kissed her and swept her into my arms and carried her to my chair. I sat down and placed her on my lap, and put my hands on her tiny stomach that would soon be big and would hold our baby in. I felt proud that i would be a father, Bonnie would also make a great mother.

Bonnies P.O.V

"I will be with you every step of the way as i promised you in vows to stay by you in health. I will make sure you have plenty of rest and that you feed properly so the baby will be healthy." He said to me. I'm glad he took it well. I hadn't had any blood today or yestarday. I knew he was reading my mind because one of his arms dissapeared and i heard a crunching sound before his wrist was placed over my mouth. I latched on and started to drink, i felt my fangs dig deep in his wrist as i drank deeply. When i felt full i pulled away and sealed the wounds. I looked at Will and i noticed he looked a bit pale.

"Whats wrong Will?" I asked him worried. He shook his head and said,

"I haven't fed today and with you feeding off me... basically i need blood." I got ready to give him mine but he refused.
"I have called somebody up, we have donor humans here. Don't worry its a male too. I know you are going to be feeling a bit jealous becuase you usually give me your blood, but i care more about you and the baby rather than my health." He concluded. I sighed, this was an argumant that i was never going to win. We heard a knock at the door and a male human entered. He looked at me, then at my mate. He looked confused,

"Am i for the pretty lady? Or for you" He smiled at me and i smiled back. Then he winked and William growled.

"STOP FLIRTING WITH MY WIFE" He grabbed the man by his neck and sunk his fangs in, blood squirted everywhere and all up Will's clothes. Looking at it made me hungry again. I felt my eyes turn red. It scared me because i had fed not to long ago. The man was barely able to stand and there was blood up the carpets, i saw the wound was still open and William guestured to him, i ran over and sunk my fangs in and the man screamed again in pain, i blocked the screams out and drank from him, i held onto his body as he started falling to the ground, William tried to reach out to me to stop me but i growled at him. The mans body was on the floor and i was bent over him still drinking till i drained him dry. I stood up after a few minutes and watched as his eyes went dull and cloudy as the light in them faded. I had blood all over me and my fangs were still out, i looked at my mate and so were his fangs. He ran to me and wrapped his arms around me as we kissed passionatly. I felt guilty for the now dead blood donor lying on the floor, i felt tired now. Once Will released me i held his hand as we walked back to the room together. We jumped in the shower together washing away the blood. Our clothes were thrown in the bed. I was later informed that the body was removed from the office that had been cleaned. The man was cremeted and his ashes were spread in the gardens. After the shower i put on some P.js and jumped into bed next to Will. I cuddled into him with my back pressed to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Night Bonnie, and goodnight my baby" I smiled and fell asleep quite quickly. It was a worry off my mind to know that Will was happy we were having this baby. I felt relieved and i slept dreaming of the future.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thanks for reading, i know it was a bit of a boring chapter but thanks for reading it, i'll update and put another chapter up soon. Lauren