3 months to go

William's P.O.V

My pregnant wife passed out again for the second time today but this time she was in my arms. I cradled her against my chest as i carried her out of the room. I looked over at Dylan signaling i would speak to him later on when Bonnie was awake. I was starving and i needed some human to satisfy my cravings. I lay my mate down on our bed and her head fell limply onto the pillow as i let go of her. I placed a kiss on her forehead before i called down for a male to be brought up. I told them to make sure he was quite fit as in healthy and arrogant. I wanted a challenge, i wanted to be able to play with my food and intimidate it before i feasted on the pathetic humans blood. When i heard a knock at the door, i ran over and opened it. The man that was brought up was an ugly brute. He had tattoo's covering every inch of his skin. He was muscly and tall but i was taller and much stronger. He looked at me with rage reflected in his features. I remember why he was brought here, he was taken here for a crime he commited, he killed and violated a female vampire. When he walked in he looked around the room completely oblivious to me and he spotted my wife on the bed. I saw him lick his lips and he started walking towards her. I read his mind and was sickened. He wanted to rape my wife and then he wanted to beat her and use her as a slave. He wouldn't last much longer as i knew my eyes were red.

I cleared my throat and he swung his head round, his eyes meeting mine. His jaw dropped in horror, and he backed himself into a corner. I decided to have a bit of fun.

" I see you were looking at my wife" I whispered looking over at her. He nodded and whispered,

"I wouldn't mind sleeping with her, she looks like fun" I growled. Bonnie was mine and mine alone, i would be the only one to cherish her, have children with her and stay together with her forever. I picked this pathetic excuse of a human up and flung him across the room. He crashed against the wall before he landed on the floor but he got back up. I let out an evil laugh as i stalked towards him again. He raised his fist in attempt to hit me but i caught it and sqeezed hard feeling the bones crush like matchsticks. He let out a cry as i sniggered. He even tried to raise his legs to kick me i rolled my eyes at the stupidity of this man. I grabed his legs and pulled them off like chicken drumsticks. Blood arched through the air and covered me. This man was still concious but not for long. I picked up the remaining half of his body by his throat and shouted,

"Rot in hell" and i sunk my fangs into his neck and drained the remaining blood from his body. I called up for another 2 humans but i needed them for nurishment not entertainment. Two more men entered the room and i raced over to them and sunk my fangs into the ones neck as i drank until his heart stopped beating. The other had run to the door clinging to the handle trying to open it calling for help. It was useless he would still die. And he did very soon after. I called somebody to come and collect the remains and clean the room. I went to the bed and picked my mate up. I sat down and put her on my lap with her back against my chest, i wrapped my arms tightly and securely around her. I nuzzled my nose and face into her neck.

I felt her as she started to move i prepared myself to feed her. I was not only feeding her but our beautiful child growing within her. Our baby would be with us in 3 months. I couldn't wait to be a father, and i knew my mate would make a brilliant mother. She started to shake her head side to side as she became distressed and agitated. I bit my wrist and forced it over her mouth. It took a few minutes for her to react but she latched on and started to drink. I sighed with relief knowing my princess was ok. It always felt so intimate sharing blood with a mate so you can imagine the feeling. It was heavenly. She closed the wound at my wrist and turned her body so her head was pillowed on my shoulder and her knees were close to her body. I placed tiny kisses on her neck in a path that led to her mouth and i kissed her gently but with passion and love on her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at me with her breathtakingly beautiful blue eyes that shimmered like the bluest ocean. I was lost when i looked in them hopelessly lost and madly in love. I was the luckiest and the only vampire prince in the whole world. I had the best mate ever, i had been reunited with my brother and Bonnie had met her sister. We were married and had a baby on the way. What more could we want.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I felt him feeding me when i awoke, he was being tough and not letting me skip feeding. I complied and fed to avoid an argument, I curled up on his lap and cushioned my head on his shoulder. What? He was comfy to lie down on. I loved him so much and it was a big shock to find out i'm descended from a witch. That one of my ancestors was a witch. I also couldn't believe that in 3 months i would be a mother and my handsome mate and great husband would become a father. I couldn't wait but i was scared, very scared.What if i was no good at being a parent? Would my child have the powers of a witch? It was just 3 short months away and what would i do? Kissing my mate helped take those worries away for a few moments as i was distracted. But it was only momentairly. What would a pregnant lass like me do in a situation like this. The answer you're looking for is... Cry. I know it seems stupid but with hormones running all over the place it's the only rational thing left to do to keep sane. My eyes watered and the salty tears ran down my face and dripped onto Williams bare chest. His fingers slipped under my chin as he nudged my head up to meet his eyes with my tear filled gaze . I closed them. Looking at him made me cry even more. My life, i was such a wuss.

"Never leave me, William, never leave me, i'm so scared, what's life going to be like for our baby? Will they inherit the witch powers? What if i'm not going to be a good mother? Will the baby have were-wolf genes?" I panicked so many unanswered questions. Maybe some had no answer. My husband gave me a big kiss and held me close as he rocked my body. He bent his head, well his mouth to my ear and whispered,

"If our child posseses magic powers you and i will help them to achieve their full potential. I know much more than you do and i am certin the baby will not have wolf genes. They will be either full vampire or part witch. You will be a brilliant mother and i will support you no matter what. But i have a secret to tell you..."

Comment

Vote

Fan

Hello everybody, sorry for the late update, i know i'm naughty but it's here now i hope you enjoyed it. 3 months to go with her pregnancy. What should the baby be? Boy or girl? And what is Williams secret? I will update soon, thanks for the continuing support. Lauren