The night before the wedding

Bonnies P.O.V

I got up at 4:30am this morning because believe it or not tomorrow is my wedding. I had planned for all the flowers come today so they wouldn't die before the wedding. I left Will in bed and got changed into a tracksuit and snuck to the twins rooms, yeah they shared a room. I knocked and walked in. They were asleep, so i decided to give them a wake up call. Glue and feathers. I tip-toed out of the room and went to get 2 bottles of glue, i poured it on George first all up his arms, legs, stomach, back and chest, not to mention his face then i did the same to Harry. I got a few pillows of theirs and ripped them open pouring feathers over them. I gave it a few minutes to dry and this was extra sticky super glue. I stood by their door ready to run and i blew a whistle. This was 5:00am in the morning people. They woke up eventually and looked at each other laughing. They said to each other

"Dude you look like a chicken"

"So Do you" They both looked down at themselves and i started laughing. There eyes shot to me and i said,

"Oh shit" I didn't have to be told to run i just did it. They both started chasing me. I pulled a headband out of my pockets and put it on my head going round my forehead. (Time for my morning run) Thought my wolf I ran out of the front door into the woods with two chickens running after me.

"Bonnie, you can run but you cant hide." As i was running i was laughing. In the end i ended up back outside the castle but Harry was standing by the doors guarding it. George was behind me. I was stuck in a chicken sandwich. They both looked like they were going to charge at me and squish me so i stood there with my hands over my eyes as the both hugged me. They stayed like this for a few minutes and when they tried to move away they couldn't. Fuck. We were stook.Hell to the No, i don't want to be stuck to the twins all day.

"Bonnie, what glue did you use." They asked.

"Extra sticky super glue"

"Shit Bon, that stuff can take days to get off and you're getting married tomorrow." Oh no. I started to cry.

"Dont cry Bonnie, Dan will get us out without Will, Mere and Dylan finding out." They said. I was in the middle and i could still use my arms because they weren't stuck to anything so i reached into my pocket and pulled out a phone and dialled Dans number.

"Halo, Dan speaking"

"Dan, dont let Will, Mere or Dylan find out about this but could you come outside please now"

"Sure, Bon, what did you do, murder somebody?"

"No, me and the twins are glued together." Then the phone went silent. I waited until i saw Danny. He burst out laughing.

"Yeah you're right, this is worse than murder. How did you get stuck in the middle of these two chickens?"

"Well, i was bored so i put glue all over them, then feathers, then they chased me, found me and hugged me... now we're stuck, but you can help, can't you." I pleaded with him.

"The prince could proberbly help, otherwise you're going to be stuck till next week." He replied.

"But, Will would proberbly kill me. But i really would like to get on with my day so."

"Bonnie, i need the toilet." Said Harry sounding quite desperate. Well he isn't pissing on me so we are definaltly going to William.

"Dan can you go and get William before this diptwit pisses all over me" He took off in a hurry. I looked at George because he had been awfully quiet. I noticed he had gone back to sleep so i decided to talk to Harry.

"Did you like my prank Harry" I asked him.

"Did you like ours?" I looked at him confused, then i realised his prank got me stuck inbetween him and his brother.

"YOU IDIOT" i got my hand and wacked him in the face so hard i think i broke his nose. I saw a trickle of blood and i felt my eyes turn red and i felt my body shake as i struggled to keep control.

"Bonnie, calm down, calm down HELP, HELP" He was trying to help me, i couldn't look away so he tried to get somebody else to come other wise i would have started draining him. I heard footsteps and turned around. William was there. He said a few words under his breath. I watched as his fingernails lenghtened and he started to cut through the glue like it was butter. He had cut us free in no time and he took me back to the room and fed me. Then we started finishing the final things for our wedding. He didn't mention the prank earlier with the twins so i was  thankful for that,. but he did shout at me for being stupid. The door bell rung and i went to answer it. My flowers had come. They were mainly roses, lillies,  orchids, gardenias and carnations but a few other types aswell. We had booked the church and were allowed to go and decorate it with some of the flowers we brought. I put some mainly at the end of each bench and by the windows. The rest i kept for bouquets. All the dresses and suits were all hung up ready to be worn for tomorrow. Our suitcases were already packed for our honeymoon. But he didn't tell me where we were going. Tonight we wouldn't see each other. Will was staying in Dylans room and Mere was staying in mine. Me and Mere were going to have a bottle of Vodka and a movie to watch, whilst Dylan and William were going hunting.

 It was around 7:30pm and me and my sister decided to go upstairs. We put on The Hangover and watched that as we sipped our cups of alcohol. It was very funny. They ended up being drugged and losing the groom before the wedding. But in the end they did get married. I hope that doesn't happen to me. Hehe. I feel slightly tipsy. I went and put the radio on after the movie ended and then went to go and stand on the bed. The bed was next to an closed window so it was nice to see the view of the moon at night. I started to sing to the song that came on Like a g6.

Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6

We were jumping on the bed till i jumped a bit to high and i sort of dived through of the window. Hehe, i  smashed through the window making glass go everywhere and i was grabbing on to the ledge giggling.

"Meredith will you come and rescue me, please" I looked at her with puppy eyes and she giggled and whispered.

"I'm your knight in shining P.js" She tried to pull me back inside but thats a bit hard when you have 2 drunk people so we did what any drunk person would do. She ran downstairs and outside directly below me and said

"Jump, i'll save you" I let go of the ledge and fell on top of Mere. We just lay there for a while me on top of her. Eeewww, that sounds dirty, no not like that. She tried to catch me but i squished her and ended up falling on top of her. There was a dent in the ground where we were. Woops. We saw 2 flash lights approaching us and it was Harry and George, with no feathers.

"Hey chickens, come to rescue us" I asked

"No, we've come to make sure your not dead then report back to your mates." They grinned and i pouted. They left as quickly as they came and me and Mere spent the night outside because we were too drunk to get back up. Tomorrow i would be getting married. I fell asleep with that thought running through my mind.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thanks for reading. The next chapter is on the wedding and i'm looking forward to writing it. I'll update soon. . Lauren