Double-Crosser

Standing silently in Red Leaders office, she came across two other males, one on each side of the polished desk located not far from Katie's position. Examining the desk, she spotted multiple yellow folders with red markings and several other office supplies. Removing her pupils off Red Leader's desk, she found herself studying the male to the left. 

He had soft brown hair that was parted evenly to the sides, a small amount of hair tied back. His relaxed stance stood tall, chin up and his hands clasped together behind his back. By the sight of his name tag, he goes by the name 'Patryck', which looks oddly misspelled. 

To the right was a shorter male, his light brown hair was messy and sleepless. His posture was lazy, his hands by his side as he chewed mindlessly on a cigarette, bent and not lit. She checked his facial features before before glancing to his upside down name tag. 'Paul' it read. Paul and Katie awkwardly exchanged glances.

"Patryck, Paul." The familiar Norwegian voice trailed from behind the female, his tone sent chills down her spine. His attitude made their names sound like a hidden instruction instead of a greeting. The noise of the wooden door being closed behind her made her feel claustrophobic, being in Red Leader's office with his best men. 

Red Leader ambled around the female to his desk, sliding his finger tips against the dust on his table to his throne like chair. The dull expressions on Patryck's and Paul's faces alarmed her strangely despite Red Leader's uncomfortable smile.

"K.A." Both of the male's voices sounded unusually in sync as they addressed her. She marginally bowed her head politely and responded with her muddy voice.

"Patryck." she greeted Patryck with a stiff pause in her breath. "Paul." She glanced towards Paul but quickly returned her eyes to Red Leader whom had sat quietly in his chair behind the paperwork filled desk. The inhale that Red Leader took was annoyance like, his grey eyes drifting up to Katie's brown ones.

"The reason I decided to speak with you in private is because all General's of areas must be warned. Lets past the fact that you haven't been officially classed as one but I would like to alarm you that we may have an extra pair of eyes." Scanning the two males beside Red Leader, she noticed Paul's change in movements. 

He had moved his right foot to the side slightly and had drawn his hands back, holding them behind his back. She glanced over at Patryck, staring firmly at the statue like human, as if he wasn't alive. 

"Extra pair of eyes sir? Surely there isn't anyone who doesn't belong here, right?" She hummed softly and finally stood still. Red Leader gave her a short smirk before leaning his chin on his palm, tilting his face at the female. The look he gave was upsetting.  With a steady nod of his head, Red Leader responded gently.

"I believe so," In a flash of movements, Red Leader slammed his fist into his desk with a flip of his smile, his sharp teeth shouting indirectly at her. "And if I don't have them found, I will have to preform unnecessary acts!" He stood swiftly, pushing out his chair and pressing his palms against his desk. She could hear his unstable breathing as he lowered his head in shame. 

The two males beside Red Leader weren't affected by his shouting despite Paul's face cringing slightly. Blinking in realisation, she slid her right foot back as her throat tightened, she had become unsure if he would raise his voice again, yet again, it was in his nature. "With a week without progress or signs about this Double crosser, I will have to be forced to announce it!"

Leaving a growl at the end of his proclaim, Red Leader glared up and bashed his fist into his desk again like it were a habit. Flinching ever so slightly, Katie raised her voice to speak, since she had gained more respect from Red Leader, she had more of a opportunity to speak her mind.  

"But sir, how did you come across such information and if you spoke to the whole army about this matter, it would become even more dangerous." she brought her feet back to their original position and stared firmly at Red Leader, his hand messaging his forehead out of distress.

"Classified. And I have no other option. Surely the Traitor  would be given a wake up call but I would have the whole army on the look out. It is a risk I am willing to take." Red Leader intertwined is fingers and sat comfortably back into his chair. Katie saluted, showing admiration to his decision. 

"Understood sir."  Her voice marginally grew back to her slight German accent which she wouldn't normally use. Katie somehow spotted Red Leader's best men exchange glances, Possibly thinking the same thing. Lifting a thin brow, Red Leader rubbed has right side of is face, hissing faintly. He seemed on edge every second she had been in his office.

"Examine everyone and thing you come across, even yourself soldier." He was about to speak again but discontinued. Red Leader quickly changed his mind after some thought. "K.A, you will be partnered a week after the announcement, if it necessary." The frown he displayed gave him a pause. "Dismissed"