Daily check up

Since waking up, she had been on edge, unable to focus properly. So like every month, she would go visit the doc, Crystal. Since having nothing to do for a couple of hours, she prepared to have a visit with the medic. She needed to fix her mind onto something else.

 Chucking on her red sweater and her blue overcoat, she stretched out her back and headed to the door. Before unlocking the door, she quickly checked the time and clipped on her name tag. It was five thirty, Crystal was probably already at her medic station. 

She saw only a few people when walking down to the medic building, mostly everyone was still asleep. Though, some of the few people waved silently at her, she quickly smiled in return. Finally arriving, she knocked lightly on a door with a gold plate stating; Medic Havens. After hearing some shuffling around from the other side, she eventually heard a soft female voice calling out to her.

"You may come in!" A woman with a slight German accent exclaimed. Turning the door knob gently, she opened the door and wandered in. The air was so clean and fresh to breath, it made her feel relaxed and calm. Closing the door behind her, she watched as the medic spun around in her chair to face the General, the woman's face rapidly lighting up. "Oh! Unglück! How may I be of assistance this morning?"

Crystal quickly motioned Katie to come sit on the bed that wasn't far from her. Not bothering to hesitate, she stumbled over to the examination bed and sat down carefully on the side, facing the kind medic. Haven pulled her swivel chair towards the brunette, trying to get a closer look at her.

"How is your arm? has it been bothering you lately?" Before Katie could speak, Crystal asked about her arm. Caressing her arm, she glared into the hazel eyes of the doctor and smiled faintly, letting go of her arm as she replied.

"Nein, it has been alright. Nothing to be worried about." She reassured the medic but she was persistent. Crystal held out her hand, signalling that she wanted to see the wound and know if it was healing properly. "Do you have to?" Katie paused as the medic nodded her head. Scrunching up her nose slightly in embarrassment, she tore off her overcoat, placing it to the side, and pulled out her left hand from inside her red turtleneck sweater.

"Danke." Crystal thanked as she softly clasped onto the fingertips of the General. While Katie was taking off her overcoat, the doctor had put on some medical glove just in case. Unwrapping the bandages from around her arm, Crystal stroked the General's upper arm, glancing at the wounds. 

Three round wounds were inflamed, it looked unpleasant but she could handle the sight of it. Crystal grabbed an alcohol wipe and bandage roll from one of her drawers at her desk, she lightly rubbed the wound but ended up stopping since she felt Katie finch her arm slightly.

"Your case is quite odd, Unglück. Two years without no progress, ja?" Crystal asked as she wiped some of the blood away and began to fold the clean bandage around her arm. Katie nodded and pulled away her arm, caressing it once more, Crystal's touch seemed to heal her.

"Danke, Crystal." She paused, slowly tucking her arm back into her red turtleneck sweater with a silent hiss. "It's fine, it'll do its thing. But that isn't why I came here."

"Oh! Apologies. What is it?" Crystal glared back at her, tearing off her glove and throwing it away. The medic seemed surprised that Unglück was here for something other than her arm. The General had forced her eyes into another direction, trying to choke up some words.

"I was wonder if-" She paused, unable to find the words to structure the sentence she wanted. "-If i could get the antidepressants that you offered before" She lowered her voice when she reached the end of her question. "I mean, I dont know if ill-" She trailed off, rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment strangely.

The medic swung around her chair to a drawer at the other side of the room. After some shuffling, Crystal pushed herself back to the General with a tiny box in her fingertips. It looked like it would only last 2 weeks.

Slowly, Unglück took the box from her hand and unbuttoned the top button of her overcoat, stashing the box inside one of her pockets inside her coat.

"Come back to me if you need more." Her soft words were magic against the brunette's ears. It was barely audible but the General thanked her in a mumble. Pushing herself up to her feet, she took one last glance at the doctor.