o n e

so, this is the same message as a few of my other books (the exact same one as my new jikook ones bc im lazy oops) but this is going to have really slow updates, as in 1-2 per 2 weeks or so.

im literally working on 5 books right now, (minus my ship book lmao) but my junhao ff will be ending kind of soon (maybe?) so once a few more have ended, the updates will pick up the pace (🌚)

-----

author p.o.v

jimin rolls his eyes as he fake gags at the two couples in his room with him.

"guys, i let you come over so we could do something, not so you guys can be all lovey-dovey while i just awkwardly watch you!' he groans, lips turning into a frown.

"listen, jimin" mingyu starts, looking jimin in the eye,

"we've been thinking, you've been pretty sluggish lately" he takes his boyfriend, wonwoo's hand as he continues.

"so, all of us have decided, you're going to meet someone" he finishes, smiling brightly.

jimin simply looks at them, one eyebrow raised, as he turns his attention to jackson, who was currently playing with bambam's hands.

"you're in this too?" he asks, after noticing jackson tried to avoid eye contact.

"well, kind of..." he scratched the back of his neck.

jimin shook his head as he sighed deeply.

"thank you and whatever, but no"

"what do you mean? why not?" wonwoo asks, head tilted to the side.

"because i don't want to be with anyone right now" jimin yawns lazily.

"well, it's too late" mingyu smirks, handing jimin his phone.

"wait, what? when did you take my phone? and what do you mean it's too late?"

"oh! look at the time! got to go!" jackson says, clearly lying as he drags a giggling bambam out the room with him.

"so do we! bye jimin! and make sure you text him, you'll like him for sure" wonwoo grins before walking out with mingyu.

jimin checks his phone, and sees a new contact.

'jungkook'

he groans and begins to type to the boy he didn't even know.

jimin: hey, idrk you, apparently i'm too lonely and shit, according to mingyu, so i have to talk to you

he raises an eyebrow as he gets a reply almost immediately after

jungkook: im not talking to you if idk you

jimin: im jimin, 21, friend of mingyu and wonwoo. now you know me, just act like you're talking to me, i can't be bothered to deal with mingyu moaning about me being lonely again.

jungkook: whatever. im jungkook, 19, friend of mingyu also.

jungkook: im busy rn so i'll ttyl

jimin: k bye

jimin locks his phone and puts it away, before slamming his face into a pillow and sleeping.